Friday, June 20, 2014

Guest Designer - Diane from 1CardCreator!


Hi All, my name is Diane AKA 1CardCreator, I write a card making blog.  I am so excited to be the guest designer here at My Craft Spot, I love these awesome stamps, and I am honored to be with such talented designers here at their blog.  I do a lot of digital hybrid stamping and these stamps are the perfect way to add a stylish sentiment!


  I made this 5 x 7 card using one of the 11 awesome stamps that came in the Birthday Wishes clear stamp set.  I really love how these stamps are perfect for mixing with my digital printing,  they take to ink really well, I used Memento tuxedo black ink, I love the clean crisp look.  


I printed the background paper from Gecko Galz ATC Papers In Dreams along with the image from the Ever After set on to Staples photo paper.  Those life like flowers were printed from the Optic Illusions Measure of Time set  that I printed then cut out.  I mounted the stamped sentiment and image on some Night of Navy card stock   I used a little foam pad to lift the sentiment up a bit.  Then I added a little bling with some Waterfall Stickles on her dress and some Cinnamon Stickles on the flower buttons.  Then I printed my envelope liner in the matching paper.

Thanks so much for inviting me to be your guest, I would love for you to stop by my 1CardCreator blog and see a few more cards I made using this beautiful Birthday Wishes clear stamp set. and also to enter my giveaway, so generously sponsored by My Craft Spot.  Thanks so much,  ~Diane


8 comments:

  1. HI Diane, well done on your guest designer spot and eel deserved too...love your card, the image has so much movement and you have really carried this through with your design. Love this stamp set, very useful sentiments and great fonts, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card layout and lovely embellishments! Totally love it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Such a beautiful card!! Lovely image and sentiment.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, Congrats on the feature here. I just love your wonderful card. As always your work is incredible. The stamp greeting is a great one and makes for the perfect card. Love the image too.
    So well deserved to be in the spotlite my friend.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Diane! The image is so beautiful and love the gorgeous colors!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kimberly for allowing me to to be your guest, it was a wonderful honor for me and everyone loved your stamp sets! You were big hit at my blog too. Thank you so much for sponsoring the giveaway. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw the lovely work you did with these cute sentiments on your blog, diane! love your pretty card today! congrats on the guest spot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips