Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Music is what feelings sound like


I hope you are all having a fantastic summer!   I made this little shaker card a while ago, but I am just now getting around to snapping pictures of it and sharing.  :)


 I stamped the music staff stamp from the Music stamp set to make my background paper and then cut it with the Scrapping Life Cards metal dies.  If you line up the edge of the largest frame in this set so that one edge doesn't cut, it makes the perfect mini card.  The smaller frame with the window makes a fun shaker card frame.


I tied my bow with Natural Jute

Music stamp set
Music stamp set

I mixed the lighter sequins from the Chocolate Sundae sequin pack and the gold sequins from the Metallic sequin pack to add to my shaker card.

Sequins Chocolate Sundae  Sequins Metallic

Scrapping Life Cards metal die set
Scrapping Life Cards metal dies

Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Kimberly, this is gorgeous! What a brilliant use of the Scrapping Life dies and the music set. Your stamped paper is beautiful and I love the sequin colors. Wonderful project! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design So beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips