Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sneak Peek #2 - Robots!


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!  You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so fun!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of four new stamp sets (plus 2 sets of metal dies).

Today's stamp set is so fun!  I love the sentiments on this set - my kids helped me with some of them.  :)

Today's set is Robots!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:



You know I love shape cards, so I just couldn't resist making robot shaped cards!  For this first card, I used metallic gold - fitting for a robot.  :)


There are so many fun sentiments on this stamp set!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Robots


I think the neon colors are so fun!


The robot cut file I used is from PPPR.  I added glossy accents to the eyes and various robot parts.

MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Robots


All of today's projects use the Robots stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!!  

Ally

Ally's robot is absolutely adorable!! What a fun birthday card!



MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Robots
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges 2



What a fun gift bag! I love the cuts Kate chose to go with this sentiment! So cute!


MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2, Scrapping Life Cards

Heather

Heather's card is super cute! I love her tiny robot and the background paper is so fun!  (Yes, the tiny gears are a part of this stamp set!)


MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Bannes - Straight


I love all of the fun gears along the bottom of Saundra's cute card!  The fun border she added across the top is from the new Fancy Edges 2 metal die set.


MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2
Baker's Twine:  Black


Missy

I love the background paper Missy used on her fun card! What a cute robot!


MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2


 I love Karen's gear shaped card! What a fun background for her sweet robot!


MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots
Baker's Twine:  Blossom


 Robin's card is amazing! I love her embossed background and all of the metallic gears!


MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots


Gwen

Gwen's robot is soooooo cute! what a fun card! I love the gears and the buttons look fabulous on his sweet overalls!



MCS Supplies:
Stamp Set: Robots

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

Banner Sentiments stamp set

Banner Sentiments stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps and metal dies at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Music stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!

48 comments:

  1. What fun cards - I have some wee grandsons who would love these

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great sentiments for these robots and gears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun stamp set! Love all the robots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also put the blog hop button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic cards! These sentiments are so fun!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked all the robot creations. Liked the colors used in your creation. The robot theme has me thinking of the song "Mister Roboto" by Styx.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the stamp release blog button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your robot cards are so absolutely adorable!! I love the shapes and designs!! They make me smile!! What an awesome and fun release!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your party button on my sidebar!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful variety of beautiful robotic cards with awesome fun sentiments!!! Your robotic shaped cards are stunning, love the touch of glossy accent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are absolutely stunning well done all x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of the robot creations, so super fun! The sentiments are so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those GEARS and ROBOTS - the DT did a great job! Have a blessed day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Stamp Release Blog Button in on my blog - check the top on the right side - thanks and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too, too cute and the sentiments go so well with the projects.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute robots Kimberly! I love the fun shape and the cute sentiments.! Such fun cards for kids!
    Everyone did an amazing job showcasing the new Robots set!
    Have a great day and can't wait to see the whole release! Missing you all!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blog button on my blog:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Very Nice. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ Avenaynuez@gmail.com I have your party button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Very nice all creations. . http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ Avenaynuez@gmail.com I have your party button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a great week this will be! Thanks for a chance to win that awesome stamp set and congratulations on your fabulous new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am sharing your button on my blog's sidebarb and on Facebook!

    gracielliedesign . blogspot . com
    FB: handmadecardsbygraciellie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your Robot card is SUPER COOL!! Love the fun sentiments!!
    Awesome projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Stamp Release Blog Button in on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute!! I absolutely LOVE the little spark plug!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have release button on sidebar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have added your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Veronica
    Mommyscraftycreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have added your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Veronica
    Mommyscraftycreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGOSH! The Robots sentiments are so cute! LOVE all the robots & gears everyone made! So fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your party button is on my blog! Wouldn't miss it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love it, love it! The robot shaped cards are adorable and the gears are perfect for my engineer husband! This would be fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your blog button is on my blog. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH I LOVE the bots. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party badge on my blog sidebar.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the gears, especially since I'm married to a "gear" head!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I posted the Stamp party button at http://justanutterstamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Waaay tooo cooool! I can the robot saying each sentiment. The boys have fun with these.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This cards are all so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have posted the stamp party button on my blog! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my goodness! These have got to be some of the cutest robots. Such adorable sentiments too! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. How cute!! These stamps make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your stamp release button on my blog at http://vegansprinkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips