Monday, June 2, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Clock Time!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I'm so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of four new stamp sets (plus 2 metal die sets).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way. 

We have 2 fantastic guest designers who will be joining us for the entire week - Saundra & Missy!

Everyone loved the first Fancy Edges metal dies so much that we decided to add another one!  Throughout the week we will be using the new Fancy Edges 2 metal dies in our projects, so be watching for some peeks of this fabulous new set!

Today's set is the Clock Time stamp set

Here are my projects:


The clock stamps on this set are the same size as the circles in the Tiny Doilies & Tiny Doilies 2 sets.  The doilies make pretty backgrounds for these clocks!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies, Tiny Doilies 2
Natural Jute Twine
 

Because the clock face is the exact size of the circle die-cut, it can be difficult to get lined up just right when stamping.  So, I used a scrap of cardstock that I had already cut some of these circles from.  The cutting edge of the metal die just slid into the grooves of the pre-cut circle.  So easy to get a perfect cut!

Here is a picture tutorial:


I stamped the clock hands on afterwards and then inked around the edge of the circle with black ink.


When I designed this stamp set, I wanted it to be both elegant and fun.  So, this stamp set has a variety of styles to choose from.  :)


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
 

I created this fun clock svg file, which you can download for free HERE.  This is the first svg file I have ever made . . . ever . . . so it may not work perfectly for everyone.  Click HERE for the .studio file.  Click HERE for instructions for opening an svg file in Silhouette Studio.  Use the contact button above to let me know how it works.


I added glossy accents to the clock face and eyes.  I also inked around the edges of the patterned paper pieces.



All of today's projects use the Clock Time stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!! 


Kate's card is gorgeous!! I love how she framed her clock! The papers and colors are so pretty!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time


Karen

Karen's card is absolutely beautiful! I love how she stamped clock images on her background paper!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies


Heather

Heather's card is soooo fun! I love the rounded corner and her background is amazing! Such a beautiful way to present this sentiment!

MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Sequins: Pumpkin, Tuxedo
Jute Twine:  Yellow
Baker's Twine:  Black Licorice Traditional

Missy

Missy's card is so pretty! I love the design and her fancy edge!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2


I love the row of clocks along the bottom of Saundra's beautiful card - awesome that they all show progressively different times!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2, Tiny Doilies


 Gwen's card is gorgeous! I love that she used the big doily behind her clock - so pretty! Fantastic color scheme!  The lacy border is from the new Fancy Edges 2 die set.


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Metal Dies:  4" Doily, Tiny Doilies, Tiny Doilies 2 , Fancy Edges 2
Natural Jute Twine



  I love Robin's metallic clock - so pretty with the doily! Wow!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Clock Time
Metal Dies:  4" Doily, Tiny Doilies, Tiny Doilies 2


Ally

Ally's card is gorgeous!  I love her rolled flowers - so elegant!



MCS Supplies:
 Metal Dies: Flowers - Rolled Roses
Ribbon: Vanilla Bean and Sage Jute
Stamps: Clock Time

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set
Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp and die sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Robots stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!

57 comments:

  1. I just love these clock faces. Thanks for the chance to win these fab stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clock theme. Thanks for the tip on lining up the die and stamp and I think it is great that they match the doilies.
    Fabulous examples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the clocks everyone. Love how they can be used in so many different way.
    Thanks for offering the cut as a studio file too. Not all of us can cut SVG files. I appreciate it a lot!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had as much time as all the clocks in my house say I do I could get all kinds of things done. But some how it doesn't work quite that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic cards by the team. Great ideas! TFS And really like the set, especially the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool new set! Love how elegant the clock looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! I love clocks so this set is a must-have!! And what beautiful sentiments!! All of the DT projects are amazing and inspiring!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the stamp party button on my blog!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clock face is terrific - thanks for the opportunity to win a stamp set - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love those chalkboard sentiment stamps - I have the party button on the right side of my blog - have a blessed day - Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing tag and cards!!! Really shows off the beauty of your products!! The different doilies your design team tucked behind the clock. love how elegant they all look:). can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I put your badge in my sidebar on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such super cards, Kimberly!! I LOVE the beautiful paper combination of the first and the second is so fun! Your clock reminds me a bit of Cookie Monster with those fun eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty creations with this stamp set. I just love the card where the clock has eyes. Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I add you fun blog hop button to my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sneak peeks! The clock and sentiments are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice your proyect. The party button has been on my blog sidebar. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! You guys all ROCK today! The projects are fantastic! I love the clock and the sentiments are so beautiful! The peeks are all amazing!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your party button on my blog:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful are your projects

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful creations. Like all the timely creations. Thanks for giveaway chance.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the release blog button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are absolutely beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your party button on my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kimberly, both of your projects turned out amazing! I love how you stamped the sentiment using 2 different colored inks. The clock with the Tiny Doilies 2 frame looks so elegant! Really pretty!!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, beautiful projects, your DT did a great job, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just love all of the fun projects with the clocks, they look amazing with the tiny doily backgrounds! Everything is so beautiful and elegant, the peeks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. After I wrote my comment this morning I went to add your party button to my blog side bar and forgot to come back and leave a comment saying I did. lol. It has been there all day.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, these are just beautiful! The sentiments are perfect with the clocks! Great projects DT!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cool and chic. Love the clocks and card designs.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  32. Goodness, I love the range of ideas by the DT. Elegant, vintage to cute and whimsical! So fun! Look forward to more sneak peeks and the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous projects, I love the clock with the doily die, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Party button is on my sidebar!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stamp party button has been added to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh My Kimberly..... The clock stamp is wonderful and your cards are so elegant! The DT did a fabulous job showing casing the die & Stamps.... It's a wonderful set and just in time for Father's day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh My Kimberly..... The clock stamp is wonderful and your cards are so elegant! The DT did a fabulous job showing casing the die & Stamps.... It's a wonderful set and just in time for Father's day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Party Blog Button is on my Blog! Everyone should know about your parties!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Kimberly, your projects are so beautiful, sweet, fun, and inspiring! (Just like all of your stamps!) The tag is so gorgeous, in content, design, and color. I still can't get over how stunning that clock is! And your card is delightful! The patterns are so fun and that cut file is cute beyond words! I love the sweet eyes.. they add the perfect touch of whimsy. Wonderful projects! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great DT inspiration Kimberly. Love this new clock set. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the clocks - what a great variety of examples.
    Thanks for the cut file too

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, what a great week this will be! Thanks for a chance to win that awesome stamp set and congratulations on your fabulous new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am sharing your button on my blog's sidebarb and on Facebook!

    gracielliedesign . blogspot . com
    FB: handmadecardsbygraciellie

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful tag & card!! Fabulous DT projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Stamp Party Release Blog Button is on my Blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your Stamp party button is on my blog. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love all the projects-great products onto my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I posted the stamp party button at http://justanutterstamper.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for the tutorial. That sure helps! I am going to try it this way! This clock is wonderful! Very classic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  50. oh my!!! These look amazing!!! Can't wait to see the whole set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I Have placed the blog hop button on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm totally playing catch-up here. It has been a BUSY week and I've missed out on the fun! WOW, these stamps are gorgeous. I love the sentiments and the tutorial on lining up the stamps and dies is perfect! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. This stamp set has such beautiful, heart-felt sentiments!! I could see this becoming a scrapbooking go-to set!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your stamp release button on my blog at http://vegansprinkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips