Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Music stamp set!


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I LOVE this new music stamp set  . . .  not sure why it took me so long to add a music set to the collection!   All of the designers created such gorgeous things to inspire you today!  Each day this week, we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of four new stamp sets (plus 2 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
  
Today's set is the beautiful Music stamp set

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
  
Here are my projects:


I have played the piano since I was a little girl and all of my children enjoy playing musical instruments from the Saxaphone and trumpet to the guitar.  We even have a Banjo player and a Bagpipe player!  As you can imagine, it can get a little noisy around here!  My husband always claims that the stereo is his instrument.  :)


MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic
The keyboard stamp can be curved - so fun!



This next card was the easiest card I have ever made!


The background is a piece of patterned paper from the DCWV Performance matstack with a picture of a violin already on it.  I stamped the beautiful sentiment, trimmed and matted it.  Easy peasy!


All of today's projects use the Music stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 


 Gwen's card is beautiful! I love the hearts!! What a fun die-cut she chose to go with this sentiment!


MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic
Bakers TwineMaraschino



Missy's card is awesome! The sentiment is so pretty in white! What a fun shape card!

MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic


 Karen's card is gorgeous! I love the swirls and her heart layers are absolutely stunning!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Jar Full of Flowers (butterfly), Music



Saundra's card is so pretty! I love her watercolor background! Wow!


MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic


Heather's card is so fun! I love the music notes all over her card (Yes, these are part of the Music stamp set!) and her stitching is so pretty!


MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic


 Robin's card is super pretty! Her flowers are gorgeous!  The musical staff and notes stamp was created so that you can stamp a continuous line of music.  I love the background paper Robin made with this stamp!


MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic
Everyone loved the first Fancy Edges metal dies so much that we decided to add another one!  Robin used the new Fancy Edges 2 metal dies to create her lace border.
   

Ally

I love the soft pretty colors Ally used to create her gorgeous card!  Her bow is so pretty and that tiny piano is awesome!

MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic
Crinkle Ribbon: Petal Pink 
Black Jute Twine

Kate

What a fun shape card Kate created! I love how she stamped all of the musical notes to make her background paper!


MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic
Crinkle Ribbon: Cranberry

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Jute Twine Pack - Pick any 5 colors!
Jute Twine - Pick any 5 colors!

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Word Quotes metal die set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!

47 comments:

  1. All I can say is that this is a wonderful set - most useful, and well done to the talented designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a musician and I love the new music stamps. The cards are awesome, Designers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous are all cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful music creations. Like your piano & vintage instrument.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the stamp release blog button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are all gorgeous, what a beautiful stamp set! I love all the gorgeous cards the DT came up with, so creative! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some amazing projects! Loving this release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Kimberly, I love your cards! The font of this stamp set is so whimsical and just love the sayings! I can see this being a must have! Great inspiration bu the team! Fabulous job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your musical stamp set!! A lovely musical sheet with a violin background PP is just dashing and for Black and white speaks the elegance to me and the other creations are no exception!!!! All are gorgeous!!! Waiting for the next sneak peak.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Your cards were so pretty Kim! And the DT just wow'd me some more! LOVED everyone's designs.... This is a gorgeous set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your party button is on my blog! YAY! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Super - the Music Stamp is lovely -the DT out did themselves again! Thanks for the SNeak Peeks - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the Blog Button for the SNeak Peeks on my blog - look to the right side at the top - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are a family of musicians--thanks for making this wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set is going to be on my MUST-HAVE list!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the music stamps, they are wonderful. Waiting for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this new "music" set and the sentiments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards every one! Beautiful stamp set!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those music-related sentiments! Awesome job DT ladies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I put your Stamp party button on my blog. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE that violin card, my daughter played for years...such a pretty image, love all the music stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have button on sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kimberly this is a beautiful stamp set. Just lovely will be on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi All the cards are beautiful. The stamp party button on my blog. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ avenaynuez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, both cards are amazing. Love the piano and the awesome violin paper.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Today's cards are all just gorgeous. I cannot wait to see this stamp set. I love the sentiments on today's cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Also I have placed the Stamp Party Button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my what wonderful projects everyone. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your party badge is on my blog sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow all of the cards are amazin!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your party button on my top right of my blog.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycteations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are all gorgeous cards! I love the card that you made using the DCWV violin paper-so easy, yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can't wait to order this set...I love all of the samples from your team!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous projects-so hard to find music themed stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I posted the Stamp Party button at http://justanutterstamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am speechless......Beautiful Creations!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  37. I posted the Stamp Release Party button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  38. How beautiful! I know some music teachers and players that would LOVE to receive a card with these sentiments. I think they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, your violin card looks superb. Everyone's cards look great. Nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your release button is already on my blog and facebook! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow...you ladies have done an amazing job so far this week. All of these projects are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have placed the release party button on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. A-MAZING! I love that sentiment about life being flat without music! SO clever and perfect too. I LOVE music. I've played the piano and sang and danced for years. I'm so glad you made this set! Awesome job. Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. These stamps are so beautiful!! Such sweet sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have your stamp release button on my blog at http://vegansprinkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. where can i get this stamp set at?

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have closed my online store, so this stamp set is no longer in print. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips