Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Word Quotes!


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies). Then on Saturday, join us for a blog hop!

Today's set is the very fun Word Quotes metal die set

Here's my project:


There are lots of fun ways to layer the new Word Quote metal dies!   For this card,  I first cut the solid word quote die from the polka dot patterned paper and then from white cardstock.  Then I cut the 'thank you' die from the solid white word quote die.  (It is slightly smaller and makes the thin border all around).


I cut 2 of the loopy borders using the new Fancy Edges 2 and layered them to make this lacy/flower border.  My mom learned to Tat lace a few years ago (almost a lost art!), and this reminds me just a little bit of one of her lace patterns.


All of today's projects use the Word Quotes metal die set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 


Wow!  Saundra turned her speech bubble into a shaker card window! So cute with the layers and sequins!



 MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes


Gwen

Gwen's cards are soooo fun!!  Her textured background looks amazing!  She made this fun background using the new Fancy Edges 2 metal die set!  How cool is that?!


MCS Supplies


I love Gwen's rainbow 'hello' - so cute!

MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes
Stamps:   Jar Basics
SequinsBerry Red


I love how Heather layered the word quote pieces on her awesome card! Love the paper 'lace' and sequins too!  The lace border is from the new Fancy Edges 2 metal die set.


 MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes, Fancy Edges 2
SequinsBerry Red

Robin

Robin's cards are so pretty! I love the embossed background on this card!


 MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes, Fancy Edges 2
Crinkle Ribbon: Caribbean

Robin

The yellow and pink look so nice together - love the shimmer! 


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes, Small Alphabet

Ally

 I love the chalkboard look on Ally's card! The apple and bow are fantastic - super cute card set!

MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes
Stamp Set: Thank YouJar Full Of Fall (Apple)


Missy's card is so pretty! I love the floral background and her cute speech bubble! Such a fun card!



 Karen's little bird is adorable with the sweet flower! What a beautiful card!


I love how Karen stamped the musical notes!


MCS Supplies
Stamp set: Music, Tiny Tags 3
Jute stringPurple


Kate

Kate's teddy bear is adorable! Super cute card!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Word Quotes, Fancy Edges 2
Jute String: Black


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

4" Doily metal die

4 inch Doily Metal Die

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Build A Birthday stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!

39 comments:

  1. Wow! What amazing inspiration - I love all the different ideas. Thanks for the chance to win this great die

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such amazing cards! I love the font of the thank you die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love that fun words bubble speech cool die cuts!!! Another great products in today's post. What an inspirational parade of cards and pretty layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ideas today! Word dies are next on my list to get. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the versatility of the quotes used by you & the DT. Wonderful creativity & colors. Like the arrangement of your card with wonderful embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have the stamp release blog button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need that hello one!! So many cute cards, these are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have your button on my sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the die set Kimberly! Everyone's card is fabulous! one after the other.... they just showcase everything so well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your party button on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great examples using these fabulous word quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of the die cut and fun border.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with this dies, love the font. Awesome cards DT ladies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. These word quotes are a must have-onto the wishlist they go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added the Stamp Party button at http://justanutterstamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, the DT outdid themselves this week, these are all awesome ideas with some awesome sets! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Kimberly! LOVE the pretty pattern paper and awesome word quote die! The fancy looped border looks great and what a cool idea!
    Awesome day of peeks again!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the party button on my blog:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super super cool die and stamps - loving the samples by your DT too! Thank you so much for the chance to win - Have a blessed day - Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the Stamp Party button on the right side of my blog - thanks again for the Sneak Peek! Enjoy your day!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, the word quotes are a definite must-have!! Love your gorgeous card and all of the DT projects!! Fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have your party button on my sidebar!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really, really LOVE this release!! The word quotes are Awesome!!
    fabulous projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have the Stamp Release Party Button on my blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, everyone's card is fabulous. So many cute cards. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ avenaynuez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the word quotes, those are fabulous! The projects are amazing and showcase the dies so beautifully. All of the projects are so unique, love each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How neat! I think the size of the word quotes are perfect...it grabs your attention so you know the message you are sending!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Goodness, I love these, and how the sentiment is the focus of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow these dies are perfect for cas cards! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am already sharing the release party button on Facebook and my blog. Congratulations on this fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have the release party button on my blog! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh I LOVE these dies!!! Thanks for sharing your WONDERFUL artwork everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your cute little party button on my blog side bar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, these are awesome. What fun speech bubbles. It looks like there are so many possibilities with these! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. These dies are so neat!! They would be perfect for project life scrapbooks!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have your stamp release button on my blog at http://vegansprinkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips