Friday, June 6, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Build A Birthday


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

Birthday cards are so fun to make and it seems you can never have enough!  The Build A Birthday stamp set is filled with fun words and phrases that let you to build your own birthday sentiments and much more! 

Today's set is the Build A Birthday stamp set
 
Here's my project:



This purse makes a great gift bag!  Who wouldn't love a cute purse?!


I covered all of the buckles with glossy accents and let them dry before assembling.  I attached the purse straps with brads.


Isn't this a fun sentiment?!  There are 2 sentiments on this stamp set that go with the "I didn't forget . . . " sentiment.


MCS Supplies:
StampsBuild A Birthday
Jute StringPink

The hardest part about making this purse was deciding which papers to use, so, of course, I had to make two of them.  :)



This stamp set is great for birthdays, but as you can see, the sentiments can be combined and used for lots of other occasions.


MCS Supplies:
StampsBuild A Birthday
Metal DiesTiny Doilies
Jute String: Black


The purse is a cut file from Silhouette.  There is a picture tutorial here for assembly.


I cut the two circles for my tag from the Tiny Doilies metal die set.



All of today's projects use the Build A Birthday stamp set

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!!  


Heather

Heather's card set is fabulous!  The images she used are all so fun and I love how she combined the sentiments!



MCS Supplies:
StampsBuild A Birthday
Metal DiesScrapping Life Cards - (matte for each card)
Natural Jute Twine


Here is a close up of each of Heather's cute cards:







Gwen's card is gorgeous! I love the floral paper with the pink and blue! Sooooo pretty with the lacy edge!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Build A Birthday
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2



Saundra's cake shaped card looks delicious! I love the striped candles and her embossing is beautiful! Love the blue border too!


MCS Supplies
StampsBuild A Birthday
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2 (blue border), Tiny Doilies



Missy's tag is super cute! I love the fun papers she used on her fantastic cake!


Robin
 I love all of the stars on Robin's card! How fun to use the word quotes die for her sentiment! The new Fancy Edges 2 metal die set that Robin designed is awesome!  Yes, that star border at the bottom of her card is part of this new set!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Build A Birthday
Metal Dies: Word Quotes, Fancy Edges 2
Bakers Twine: Vintage Chocolate

Check out that fun star border:

Karen

 Karen's cake is gorgeous! I love the flowers at the base of each candle - reminds me of the cakes my mom used to make for our birthdays. Her sentiment tag is super pretty too!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesTiny Doilies and Tiny Doilies 2
Bakers TwineBlossom


Kate

Kate's card is so fun! I love how her hair is 'blowing in the wind'! The sentiment looks great and I love how she used the Chevron cut from the Fancy Edges 2 set!  There are 3 sizes of chevrons in this new set.


MCS Supplies
StampsBuild A Birthday
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges 2


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Tiny Tags stamp set

Tiny Tags stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps and metal die sets at My Craft Spot!

What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to purchase on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!

40 comments:

  1. All of today's projects are adorable! I looove your cute little purse!!!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the purses are adorable and fabulous!!! And the Birthday sentiments are great. All the birthday cards and the shapes your DT's created are fantabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take one of each purse since I can't decide on paper either! They are both very stylish. Love the glossy accents on the buckles. Fabulous DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous examples today - love them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that purse and the other DT creations! The cards are just lovely - thank you for the display - see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your party button on the top right of my blog - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your 3D purse creations & rest of the wonderful DT creations. The purses look so pretty.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the stamp release blog button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow-all of these projects are so fabulous! Love those purses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your party button on http://justanutterstamper.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow-those purses are amazing! All of the DT's projects are fun and festive as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, both of your purses are amazing!! I love, love the designs and the beautiful papers you used!! The new stamps and dies are so awesome!! The DT did a fabulous job showcasing them all week!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your party button on my blog!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so pretty. The cards look so nice! And the stamp set is spot on! I have already shared your button on facebook and my blog. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, just in case my comment didn't get through, I'm delighted with the new release, so very nice, and I'm sharing the party button already!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute purses and wonderful cards and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The purses you made are spectacular, love the papers you used. The touch of glossy accents looks fabulous and I just love how you added the brads. The new stamps and dies look amazing and your DT did an awesome job showcasing everything so beautifully! Another awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!! I am in love with the BEAUTIFUL purses!!! AMAZING job!
    DT ladies...Fabulous projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your party button on my blog!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!! GORGEOUS purses Kimberly! I love the fun papers and the sentiments are so cute! Can't wait to see the whole release!! Fabulous job all week by everyone!!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the party button on my blog:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMGOSH Kimberly! Your Purses look so real!!! I never though to put glossy accents on the hook part.... makes it more realistic and sturdy for sure! This is such a great set! I believe I found something I must have!!! :o) The DT did it again... I LOVE ALL of their projects.... they can match anything up so well when they have great products to use! Looking forward to the hop! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You know your party button is on my blog.... I'm one of your biggest fans.... Gotta tell everyone! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, all proyects are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have your party button on the top right of my blog. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/ avenaynuez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, super cool bag and like the retro paper.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing projects as usual! I love, love, love the purses, so cute! Great stamp set, I love that you can create your own sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have blog button on sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, another awesome day of sneak peeks. I am loving this set. I really like this font!!! And it looks really versatile! Can't wait to hop tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  31. EEkkk!! I love the purse. Of course all of the cards and tag are fabulous, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have the blog party button on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WODERFUL crafty creations everyone! Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your sweet party button is on my blog side bar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an adorable set! You can never have too many birthday stamps. I make birthday cards more than any other kind of card. Beautiful job on these and those purses are off the charts ADORABLE!!! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your two purses and the cards by the DT are fabulous! Such a fun week. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your party button is on my blog. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fantastic!! This stamp set is perfect!! And so many wonderful projects for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your stamp release button on my blog at http://vegansprinkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips