Thursday, July 3, 2014

Celebrate!


Hello everyone!   I just have to say that I'm loving the new Fancy Edges and Fancy Edges 2 metal dies!  So many fun borders in these two sets!


I used one of the Chevron borders to make a frame for my die cut and sentiment.  Don't you just love the red swirly border?!  It reminds me of frosting.  :)  

I cut the star border along the bottom of my card and then filled the stars with stickles.  I did 'fussy cut' around the bottom edge of the star border so there would be a white border, but could easily have left the blue as the border. 

 

Fancy Edges 2 metal die set

Fancy Edges 2 metal die set

The Firework die cut is from the Silhouette store.


The sentiment is from the Big Sentiments stamp set.

Big Sentiments stamp set

I covered the firework with glossy accents and the flourishes with stickles.  


My Craft Spot Supplies:
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2
Sequins:  Berry Red, Tuxedo

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I am loving those big sentiments too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love seeing SnapDragon Snippets/SVG Attic designs in use :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The edge is so fun.. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dies!! Super cute & fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to showcase idea's on these fun dies! Awesome 4th of July card :)
    Have a wonderful 4th of July!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card and the dies are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Card!!! Happy 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic use of those borders! Wow!The sparklified stars look amazing and I love that you fussy cut the white trim. Well worth the effort. :o) The firework cut is marvelous and what a great use of sequins. Lovely work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply wonderful Kimberly! You'd think since I own both sets that I would create something with them! HA! I think I need some Mojo Magic.... And seeing your card and what your amazing DT creates will help me along! Have a wonderful 4th of July Weekend! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips