Thursday, July 10, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Fun card for grandchild getting glasses!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a quick and easy project to share with you today.

My oldest grandchild Tanner, just got glasses.  He was excited and had to call and tell me right off, so I wanted to send him a fun card with glasses.  This cute cut file is the Kawaii Nerdy School from SVG Cutting Files.   Six different files come in the set they are all so cute!

For the sentiment I used the Small Alphabet Metal Dies from My Craft Spot.  These are so easy and fun to use and then you can make as many letters as you need!



Small Alphabet metal dies
Small Alphabet metal dies

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is eye catching. When my daughter had to get glasses she was not happy and then the place where we went to get the glasses at showed her ones that looked what Harry Potter wore and she was ok with it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and full of gorgeous details xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips