Tuesday, July 8, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Piano Box Card!


I know you are thinking "Another box card?" well I love these and will definitely be making more!  The amazing thing is that they fold flat and fit into an A2 size envelope, so much pop for that size.  This is a cut file from SVG Cuts.  



So check out that sentiment on the back...it is perfect for this don't you think?  It is from the Music stamp set from My Craft Spot.  If you know anyone that loves music you have to get this stamp set!


Music stamp set

Music stamp set

Make sure to check out my blog at This and That by Gwen.

12 comments:

  1. This is so creative. Love the piano in a box theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. i love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very innovative ...loved it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cleaver... This is one of my favorite box cards yet! You did a beautiful job and the sentiment on the back is just perfect!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    +-CRe8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful project x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and what a unique card! Love it Gwen!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gwen, this is beyond amazing! Love the colors and the bling bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Piano Box. I just love it. What a creative idea. Super job. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all things musical, and this piano is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips