Saturday, July 26, 2014

DT Post by Heather - Pretty Sympathy Card!


Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a quick and simple sympathy card with you. 


It seems lately that I have had quite a few requests for sympathy cards - always one of the harder ones to make, but the beautiful With Deepest Sympathy stamp set from My Craft Spot makes it so simple! So many perfect sentiments, and beautiful fonts as well:


Florals are such a perfect pairing with sympathy cards I think, and I also added some Ivory Jute String to my card. 


Please stop by my BLOG if you would like more info on how I put this card together! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Heather, your card is gorgeous! Your stamping of the flowers is beautiful and love the sentiment:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips