Friday, July 4, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Faith in God includes faith in His timing


Happy Friday! And Happy Independence Day to our American crafty friends! I hope everyone has a beautifully blessed weekend. :o) It's Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles to share a sweet little creation with you!

This encouragement card was a joint effort! As I continue to slowly recover from a shoulder and arm injury, my sweetheart is helping me with the parts that involve a lot of arm movement so I can return to crafting. He is an expert with my Big Shot! :o)


I used a few goodies from Kimberly's newest release! The sentiment is one of my favorites, which is from the beautiful Clock Time stamp set. The pretty floral border is part of the Fancy Edges 2 metal die set, which I've trimmed with Light Denim crinkle ribbon.


The kite is an adorable cut file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, which I accented with pearls. The center one is a pretty heart, as I loved how the pearl design looks like a love-centered cross. :o) I made Traditional Twine bows for extra textural and fluttery fun.


Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot! For more information about my card, please flutter on over to my sparkly blog. :o) Have a wonderful day, friends!

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous card!! The papers are so pretty!! The kite looks amazing!! And such a beautiful sentiment - it's one of my favorites, too!! Love, love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post. One of the (many) things I LOVE about My Craft Spot, and it's also the main reason why you've had such great success...is that you are not ever ashamed to share your love for the Lord, and to make posts and such that proclaim your faith. I know this is one thing that sets you apart from other companies, and is why God blesses your lovely business. You are also such a generous soul, and I'm grateful for you and for all you share with everyone. Thanks for everything, and for allowing little ole me to have SO much fun here!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips