Friday, July 11, 2014

Guest Designer - Julie Weise!


Hi Everyone! My name is Julie Weise AKA Readysetstamp! I am so excited to be sharing this fun project with you! Today I am guest designing for My Craft Spot. I am so honored that they asked if I would join them today and of course I jumped at the chance! They have such darling stamps! It was hard to choose just one for today, but I decided on a stamp set called Chalkboard Sentiments. I love the retro feel with this stamp set!! 


I decided to make a darling treat box for my project using Silhouette ID# 56902. For the tag, I used Design ID #44338. The paper that I used was from the Michael's Recollections line. I used black, pink and chevron. I also added some silver paper to give it a real "buckle" look. To add some cute accents I added rhinestone and brads.




Here's a detailed video on how to create this darling purse:



My Craft Spot was so very generous to offer a chance to win a stamp set of your very own. All you need to do to enter is tell me which one of the My Craft Spot stamp sets is your favorite in a comment over on my blog at www.readysetstamp.com! I will choose the winner on Monday, July 14th! Enjoy!!! :0)



signature

9 comments:

  1. Love it Julie...great guest spot...love everything you make!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee-Ann! That is so sweet of you!! XOXO :0)

      Delete
  2. What an awesome purse!!! I so love the papers you used. The pocket on the front is fabulous with the bling. I'll be buying this cut file.
    I can't really pick a favorite My Craft Spot stamp set, because they are all great!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the design and the fun colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this purse. Great color combo. I love Tiny Tags and With Deepest Sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purse. Thanks for sharing. You galls are so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable with lots of great details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute purse! love the papers, especially the chevron~so fun! Congrats on your GD spot:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for share, Im so happy to find your youtube channel.
    i Love the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set and tiny tags.
    Can I suggest a spanish set??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips