Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Challenge #143 - Birthday!


Hello my creative friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Birthday
Can you ever have enough birthday cards, tags or packaging on hand?

Gwen and Heather have made some cute cards to inspire us!!

Gwen

 Gwen's birthday card is amazing!  I LOVE her fun candle!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Chalkboard Sentiments, Banner Sentiments
Sequins:  Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin, Caribbean



Heather's card is beautiful! As always, I'm amazed by her water color technique! So pretty!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Build A Birthday
Metal Dies:  Big Words
Sequins:  Tickled Pink

This week's prize:

The Build A Birthday stamp set
Build A Birthday stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!



9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing inspiration! I am totally in love with that shaker card and I may have to try that out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Challenge!! Super cute DT projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The projects looks fabulous, the shaker card is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! Thanks for inspiration!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design team samples and stamp set up for grabs this week. Thank you for the "birthday" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips