Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Challenge #146 - Just For Little Girls!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Just for little girls!

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Gwen

Gwen's gift bag is super cute! I love all of the pretty pink and her sweet tag!


My Craft Spot Supplies
Stamps:  Tiny Tags 
Metal Dies:  Tiny Tags

Gwen

I love the pink glitter and what a cute pop up castle! The inside of this pop-up card is so fun! My girls would have loved this when they were little!


My Craft Spot Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Big Words



I love the 'necklace' on Kate's sweet ballerina! Such a pretty card!


My Craft Spot Supplies
Stamps: Tiny Tags 3


Karen

Karen's card is soooo sweet! I love the scalloped star shape and her adorable elephant! So cute!


My Craft Spot Supplies
Crinkle Ribbon: Buttercup
Bakers Twine: Stone


This week's prize:

Flowers - Rolled Roses metal die set
Flowers - Rolled Roses

Click HERE to see projects using the Rolled Roses metal die set.

  

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!



4 comments:

  1. I am lovin' all the girly projects...so sweet! Thanks for another great challenge....maybe I will have time to play:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things girly so these projects are just perfect! The projects look amazing and thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project by the DT!!
    I linked up twice because my first one has an incorrect PERMALINK for some reason. I tried to delete it, but when I try to click on the "trash can" to delete... it goes to Pinterest. :( Can someone please delete my first entry. ;) Thanks so much!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all Precious!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips