Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Design Team Member!


I'm so excited to introduce Saundra, from LuvScrappingTogether, as our newest design team member!  Saundra is super creative and we are all happy to be working with her again!  You may remember some of her wonderful creations from the last stamp release when she was a guest designer.  :)

Here's a little bit about Saundra


Hello friends! My name is Saundra and my blog is Luv Scrapping Together. I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the My Craft Spot Design Team! A little about myself, I am married to a wonderful husband of 26 years (27 years on August 1) and have 4 grown children that I love with my whole heart. I have always been crafty but my paper crafting addiction did not begin until somewhere around 2008 when I was introduced to a digital die cutting machine. I was a teacher at the time and thought this would be a great asset to helping me create things for my classroom. Little did I know, a whole new world would be opened up to me. My style seems to be on the cutesier side but I do like to try new things and get myself out of my comfort zone once in a while. I look forward to sharing my creations with you all! Thank you, Kimberly, for giving me the opportunity to showcase all the wonderful My Craft Spot products!

Here are some of Saundra's fabulous creations!

I love this fun card that Saundra made!  The patterned papers are all so pretty together and I love how the hot air balloon looks like it's floating out of the frame!  So cute!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:   Scrapping Life Cards

Here are two more cards that Saundra created for the June stamp release.

Saundra's cake shaped card looks delicious! I love the striped candles and her embossing is beautiful! Love the blue border too!

(Click HERE to see more cards using the Build A Birthday stamp set)

MCS Supplies
StampsBuild A Birthday
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges 2 (blue border), Tiny Doilies

I love the amazing watercolor background on Saundra's card! Wow!

Click HERE to see more projects using the Music stamp set

MCS Supplies:
StampsMusic

Saundra will be replacing Tanya as a My Craft Spot design team member.  We wish Tanya the best and thank her for all of the awesome creations she shared with us as a DT member.

So excited to have Saundra joining us!!

My Craft Spot



6 comments:

  1. Welcome Saundra and congrats! Wow...your cards are amazing! I have always loved your creativity! So glad to see you on the team! You will have an amazing time with this bunch of gals:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning works of art and congrats to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Saundra for making the team - beautiful examples of your work. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am doing the sparkly happy dance not only for you, but also for US! What a blessing to have you join this lovely team. You are so sweet and creative and I'm excited to see what you have in store with Kimberly's goodies. :o) Congratulations and welcome aboard, Saundra!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you Saundra!!! Yiipee!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips