Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Winners from Challenge #145 - Just for little boys!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #21 - Scrappy Teacher 1

You won the Robots stamp set!
Robots stamp set

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:


Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for choosing my card as one of your Top picks. I just hope that precious little boy liked it .. along with the thousands of other things he got hehehe :) Thank you so much!! And congrats to all of the winners. Amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips