Saturday, August 16, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Fun 3D birthday card!


It's Gwen here from This and That by Gwen with a super easy shape card to share with you today.

I  need a bunch of birthday cards, so I have been making a ton of them lately.  This is a super fun shape card by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Store. I love the shape of this card and it folds flat and fits into an A2 size envelope...perfect!

The sentiments on the baloons are from the Tiny Tags 2 and Tiny Tags 3 stamp sets, from My Craft Spot.  I know the green one doesn't show up much in the photo, but in person it does.  The twine is Pea Pod also from My Craft Spot.






6 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love the fold and 3d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a tutorial video with the 3-D birthday card? I love it!! I don't think I could ever figure it out without a video. I like getting your cards. Shirley P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome birthday card! Fun bright colors and unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love balloons on cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips