Thursday, August 7, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Fabulous Birthday Card!


Hello, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles to share a festive card with you! I am so in love with Kimberly's new Flowers- Daisy dies that I played with them again over the weekend. :o)

A nature-loving family member has a birthday on Saturday, so I turned to a few of my favorite My Craft Spot goodies to show my love. :o)


Each layer of the beautiful daisy dies is popped up with dimensionals and the petals are gently curled. The leaf dies in the set are beautiful, which I embossed with the Cuttlebug Victoria folder.


The sweet sentiment is from the Build a Birthday stamp set. I adore this set, as there are so many options and such fun greetings! I rarely make a birthday card without some type of bunting, so I used the Tiny Tag metal dies for this one! The tags are slightly curved upward at the bottom to give an appearance of gentle waving. Antique Gold jute string ties my banner together.


For more details about my card, flutter on over to my blog. :o) Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot and I wish you a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The design and details are fabulous!! Love the gorgeous flowers!! What a beautiful card!! Love everything about it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my sweet friend,
    Wow, what a fabulous card Karen! The colors are so pretty, soft and delicate looking. The little banner is so sweet and wow, love the flowers. I have this die sitting on my craft table along with so many other fun goodies waiting to be used! I am anxiously waiting to get back to crafting...I really miss it AND my bloggy friends:(
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips