Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Gorgeous Birdcage Easel Card!


Happy Wednesday, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles with a sweet card to share with you.

Inspired by Kimberly's beautiful Music stamp set, I rekindled my love for easel cards. :o)


The bird cage easel card is a Lori Whitlock cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. I've had this file for quite some time, waiting for a special occasion. I thought it would make a lovely pairing with a musical sentiment. :o)


Included in the Music set are sweet little music notes, which I sporadically stamped around the sentiment with varying amounts of ink. I wanted a mix of bold and faded to coordinate with the Glitz Design papers.


Fluttering throughout the card are the gorgeous butterflies from the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set. They (and the birdies) are coated with Wink of Stella glitter for an elegant shimmer.


For more details about this card and its special recipient, zip on over to my blog! Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot and have a blessed day! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, Karen!! The birdcage easel is so beautiful!! You embellished it perfectly!! And the sentiment is so amazing!! Love how you stamped the music notes around, too!! The butterflies are a perfect touch!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just beautiful and so elegant! Love the flowers, vines, paper for the cage and the music notes, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! this is beautiful & luv the sentiment.. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous so beautifully presented too! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips