Thursday, August 28, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Fabulous Birthday hybrid card!

Hello friends! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper with a digital card to share with you today. I had lots of birthday cards to make earlier this month and had more access to my laptop than I did to my crafting supplies. As such, I had loads of fun making a number of digital cards. For this card, I decided to combine some digital elements with Silhouette cuts and a sentiment from My Craft Spot!!


To create my card, I used "Shopping Chica" from the Silhouette Store (#16675) and a photo I found online. I measured the "Have a FABULOUS Birthday!" sentiment from the Birthday Wishes stamp set and designed the digital doily to fit. Everything is flat (printed) with the exception of the shopping bags which were cut out and attached. I love the way it turned out (and so did my daughter, which is the best part of all)! I've got a few more details over at Small Bits of Paper so pop by if you'd like to know more.

Thanks so much for visiting! Be sure to come back tomorrow for some sneak peeks of projects made with the NEW stamps and dies for next week's release!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what a fun card! Very unique...I need to try some digital element with my Silhouette when creating cards! great job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique and fabulous!! I love the fun shopping scene!! Awesome card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips