Friday, August 22, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Video Buttons Birthday Card!


Hello My Craft Spot friends! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper with a fun little birthday card to share.


This card was created using the video buttons cut file found at the Silhouette store. On top of the buttons, I layered a cute little guy from Cricut Car Decals. I did cut him out using my Silhouette and used the font feature to create the number 17 for his shirt as this card was created for my 17-year old son! (Click HERE if you would like to learn how to use your Silhouette to cut Cricut images.)


To create the sweet little banner for my sentiment, I cut two layers from the Ribbon Banners - Wavy metal die set. The fun sentiment is from the Robots stamp set and is just perfect for a card for a teenager! I popped on a little enamel dot to finish things off.

Thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips