Friday, August 1, 2014

Mini Release Day #2 - Speech Bubbles


Welcome to the second day of our Mini Release!  Didn't you just love all of the flowers yesterday?!

Both of the new metal dies are available to purchase right now - no waiting!

Today we are featuring the new Speech Bubbles metal dies.  There are 2 sizes that fit perfectly with all of the banner sentiments stamp sets!


Yes, the bottom of my card is from an old pair of jeans.  :)

These speech bubbles are so fun and I have found that lots of sentiments fit in them!  I cut 2 from white for the sentiments and then cut one from red and one from yellow to layer behind.


MCS Supplies
 Metal Dies:  Speech Bubbles, Flowers - Daisy 
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments


I couldn't help but smile when I saw this cute candle!  I inked all of the pieces and popped the layers up with dimensionals.  Click HERE to see another card with the fun candles and the Build A Birthday stamp set. 


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Build A Birthday
Metal Dies:  Speech Bubbles



Click HERE to buy the Speech Bubbles metal die set



Check out these projects made by awesome design team!

Gwen

 Gwen's cow is adorable!! I love her inking! What a fun card!  Many of the sentiments on the Cute Critters stamp set fit these dies perfectly!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Cute Critters
Metal Dies:  Speech Bubbles


Kate's crab is super cute - love the sunglasses! Her background papers look awesome too!

  
MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Cute Critters


How fun that Saundra made a Christmas card! I love her cute elf and that red jingle bell looks awesome!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Speech Bubbles
Crinkle Ribbon: Toadally Green


What a fun card!  I love the way Heather used the speech bubbles and the fun sentiment she created!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:  Speech Bubbles
Stamps:  Scrapping Life Everyday
Sequins:  Trick or Treat

Ally

The colors Ally used on this card are so fun together! I love her borders and adorable elephant!
 

MCS Supplies

Karen



MCS Supplies

Metal dies: Speech Bubbles
Crinkle Ribbon: Vanilla Bean

How about some blog candy?!

Gift Certificate - $15

  I will randomly pick one of our blogs (mine or one of my design team members) and then pick a winner from the comments left on that blog for today's posts.  So, the more comments you leave, the better your chance to win!


I am also giving away a $20.00 gift certificate - winner picked from customer orders!

Gift Certificate - $20

**Prize winners will be announced on Monday**

Click HERE to buy the Flowers - Daisy metal die set



Click HERE to buy the Speech Bubbles metal die set


Click HERE to go shopping!

Come back tomorrow for lots of fun projects using the new Speech Bubbles metal die set!


15 comments:

  1. Everyone's projects are so great. I had fun looking through this post!!! I really like your new dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You used an old pair of jeans very cleverly, I just loooooove it!! Your bubble die set is rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly ~

    I LOVE all the projects so much that I immediately snagged those Speech Bubble dies. It really says something about a designer when she continues to introduce products that work with past releases. When I saw how many of your stamp sets (most of which I own) coordinate with these new dies, I couldn't resist!! Seeing today's projects sold me!! Thank you to you and your team for the AWESOME INSPIRATION!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speech bubbles always make cards fun. I like your layered speech bubbles on your jeans card and the candle card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects again today! Love all the inspiration your team shares with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what of great inspiration love it all. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great projects! I love the speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSHHHHH!!! I am so in LOVE with all of the new stuff and so totally LOVING the projects that everyone came up with!!! :) :O thanks for making my day with such cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the projects are Totally cute &Fun!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how exciting!! Loving all the projects!! Your card with the jeans is so creative!! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool idea to add the piece of jeans. Love the cute candle . It is so animated.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Kimberly, how creative to add denim to your card:) So cool! I love the birthday card to...the speech bubble dies are so fun and I am so glad the banner sentiments fit perfectly in them.
    Fun designs by the DT!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kimberly, your creativity always makes me so happy! :o) What a brilliant use of jeans.. especially with the flower and the trim! Spectacular! And I love your layered speech bubbles! And then there's the sweet candle! It's the happiest candle cut file ever. I love the polka dots and inking and the way you used multiple sentiments. :o) Amazing work again today, Kimberly! Always a joy to work with you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many fantastic uses for these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! The thought bubbles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips