Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Challenge #148 - 3D flowers!


Hello my creative friends.  I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!  We are so happy that so many of you want to play along with us each week!  You are awesome! 

After getting ideas from my wonderful design team members, I am making a few minor changes.  From now on, the prize will be a gift certificate to the My Craft Spot online store!  To qualify for the prize you will need to limit your entries in other challenges to 5. 

Here is a list of the updated Challenge Rules (To qualify for the prize):

1. Make a project that matches the challenge.
2. Link back to My Craft Spot in your post.
3. One entry per person.
4. Project must be new for this challenge (no backlinking)
5. Limit of 5 entries in other challenges
6. You don't have to use MCS products on your project, but it is encouraged!

**Winners will be announced on the Wednesday after the challenge closes.  For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.


This week's challenge: 3D flowers

I love flowers and I love including them on my paper crafting projects.  They are especially fun when they are 3D 

You are going to love these beautiful cards made by my awesome design team!!:


Gwen's flower is gorgeous! I love her beautiful card - such a pretty design!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Tiny Tags
Metal Dies:  Tiny Tags, Daisy
Yellow Jute String


The Daisy flower die set makes building a flower so easy!



 I love the black accents on Kate's beautiful card - so elegant! The papers she chose are gorgeous and I love the sweet banner she tucked in the side of her card.


MCS Supplies:
Black Jute String


Karen

Karen's basket of flowers is so pretty! The tulle is a sweet addition and I love the tiny pearls!



MCS Supplies:
Stamp set: Tiny Tags 3
Crinkle RibbonPetal Pink


Click HERE to see more projects using the Daisy flower metal die set.

Click HERE to see some great inspiration using the Rolled Roses metal die set.

This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twine and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Click HERE to subscribe to the MCS newsletter


11 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful cards and awesome inspiration! What a fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Projects! Awesome job ladies!! Fabulous challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog and this is such a fantastic challenge for me to jump in on for the first time!! The DT creations are just gorgeous!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a wonderful challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out the rules changed! I submitted two projects for the challenge, so sorry! Let me know what I should do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: I can't erase a project, because when I scroll over the button, the pinterest option pops up. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just let me know which one you would like to delete. :)

      Delete
    2. I thought I had replied already, but it seems like it didn't go through. Whichever you'd like to delete was ok. I will pay attention next time. Sorry for all the fuzz.

      Delete
  7. Oh and a last quick note (sorry), I did fix the amount of challenges to which I submitted they are now five including yours. I will pay more attention next time. This is one of my favorite challenges so thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips