Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Winners for Challenge #146 - Just for LittleGirls!!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #11 - Mary W.

You won the Flowers - Rolled Roses metal die set!
Flowers - Rolled Roses



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Shop at My Craft Spot!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw, thank so much for choosing my project in the top 3! Congrats to the winner and other's in the top 3!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips