Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Winners for Challenge #148 - 3D Flowers!


Your 3D flower projects were amazing!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #12 CEC

You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!

*Just a reminder that to qualify for the prize you will need to limit your entries in other challenges to 5. 



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:


Sherrie

Sherrie used the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set and the Daisy and Rolled Roses metal die sets.




Pamellia



Sue



Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3! Congrats to all the winners:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for picking my card as one of your top 3 and well done to all your other winners too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my blue wedding card as one of your top 3!! I will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners also...well deserved! See you again soon, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips