Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winners from challenge #149 - Bags & Boxes!


Your bags and boxes were all  fabulous!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #2 - Nana!

You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!

*Just a reminder that to qualify for the prize you had to limit your entries in other challenges to 5. 



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:


Sarah T.

Sarah used the Tiny Doilies 2 metal dies and the Stamping All Around Fall stamp set.  :)



Gracielle



RoRa



Scraphappens



Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kimberly. So excited to have won. Loved all the entries some very talented ladies.


    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Thanks so much for a top 4 pick! I had a great time making my triangle boxes!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks for picking my project! Very glad!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips