Monday, August 4, 2014

Winners from the Mini Release!!


Blog candy from the Mini Release!

  I randomly picked one of our blogs (mine or one of my design team members) and then picked a winner from the comments left on that blog for that day's post. Clear as mud?!  :)

Gift Certificate - $15

Mini Release Day #1 Winner -  Comment #2 from Karen's blog

Karon said - "Beautiful creation. Fabulous die cut for the shaped card, wonderful papers. I love the daisy dies too! Such a wonderful card for your friend and love the sentiment. TFS"

Congratulations, Karon!  You won a $15.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Mini Release Day #2 Winner - Comment #7 from Heather's blog

Shelly said, "So fresh and pretty! Love! "

Congratulations Shelly!  You won a $15.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

**Send me an email so I can email your gift certificates to you**

I appreciate all of my awesome customers!  So . . .  I decided to pick a winner from customer orders placed during the Mini Release!

Gift Certificate - $20

Mini Release Customer Winner - Margaret Barrow!

Congratulations, Margaret!  You won a $20.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

**Send me an email so I can email your gift certificates to you**


Highlights from the Mini Release

Daisy Metal Dies  & Speech Bubbles Metal Dies


 

 

 

Click HERE to buy the Flowers - Daisy metal die set 

 
Click HERE to buy the Speech Bubbles  metal die set  

 

  

 

 
 
Click HERE to go shopping!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for the win for Day 1 of the new release. Made my morning. Congrats to the other winners too! I emailed you via your contact form - hope it worked. But here is my email just in case.
    karon(dot)hughes(at)gmail(dot)com

    Have a great rest of the week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations and well done all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!!!Awesome release and fun projects!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say how excited I am to find your blog today. I entered your challenge and am not headed to your shop.....Your dies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips