Saturday, September 6, 2014

Blog Hop Time!!


Today is the last day of our party week and the 
Blog Hop!!

The big day is finally here!! You can purchase all of the fun new stamp and metal die sets today!

Click HERE to go shopping right away!  I have also added a link to each individual set - just click on the title above the picture.

This has been such a fun week and I am so excited to show you all of the new stamp sets and metal dies today!  Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments.  :)

Here are my creations for today:


This card (and the sentiment) was inspired by my daughter, who just learned how to drive a stick shift.  :)  This is so her! . . .  beautiful with a bit (ok, maybe a lot!) of a sassy, tom-boy attitude. 


This card was really easy to put together.  I cut out the spider web border and used it to matte the green patterned paper.  (I love it when patterned paper works so perfectly for the background!)  The witch is from the Silhouette store.

MCS Supplies
StampsHalloween Potions


I cut these fun potion bottles from the smaller die in the Halloween Shapes set.  It is a 'frame' die, so I could see to position the die just where I wanted it on the patterned paper before cutting. 


MCS Supplies

I love the new Halloween Fancy Edges set!! 


I tied Olive and Black Jute String around the bottle tops.  For the bottle tops, I cut a second potion bottle and trimmed off the top.


I used dimensionals to attach the bottles to the card and to attach the labels to each bottle.


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!  I love gathering with family and making homemade pies and stuffing.  Yum!  I thought this little card would be pretty on the table.  :)


MCS Supplies
Stamps Fall Leaves 


I mixed some pretty patterned cardstock for this fun little card and added lots of layers!


MCS Supplies
StampsChalkboard Sentiments - Fall
Metal DiesOrnate Labels, Halloween Shapes (cat), Fancy Edges - Halloween


These fun jack-o-lanterns were cut using the Fall Wheelbarrow metal die set.  This set has a solid pumpkin die if you just want the pretty pumpkin with embossing lines.  But, if you want a jack-o-lantern, you can run it through your die cut machine a second time to cut a face.  How cool is that?!


I covered the back of my jack-o-lantern with dimensionals and then adhered it on top of the black solid pumpkin.


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesFancy Edges - Halloween (both borders),  Fall Wheelbarrow (pumpkins)



And now, what you have been waiting (patiently) for . . .

 Here are all of the new stamp sets and metal dies!

Stamps

Halloween Potions stamp set


 Click HERE to purchase the Halloween Potions stamp set.

Fall Leaves stamp set


 Click HERE to purchase the Fall Leaves stamp set.


Banner Sentiments - Fall stamp set
 (Gwen helped design some of the sentiments on this stamp set!  Thanks Gwen!)


 Click HERE to purchase the Banner Sentiments: Fall stamp set.

Chalkboard Sentiments - Fall stamp set


Click HERE to purchase the Chalkboard Sentiments: Fall stamp set.

Batty For You stamp set
(Gwen helped design most of the sentiments on the Batty For You stamp set!)


Click HERE to purchase the Batty For You stamp set.

Metal Dies
Robin designed these 4 awesome metal die sets! Thanks Robin!!


Fancy Edges - Halloween metal die set


Click HERE to purchase the Fancy Edges: Halloween metal die set.

Fall Border metal die set
(the red lines are embossing lines)


Click HERE to purchase the Fall Border metal die set.

Fall Wheelbarrow metal die set
(this set includes 2 faces to cut out of the pumpkin, the red lines are embossing lines)


Click HERE to purchase the Fall Wheelbarrow metal die set.

Halloween Shapes metal die set


Click HERE to purchase the Halloween Shapes metal die set.

All 5 stamp sets plus 4 sets of Metal Dies


Click HERE to buy the whole bundle!

Blog Hop Time!
 
Now go see all of the awesome projects my Design Team members have created!  Remember to leave a comment at each stop on the hop.  Each one has a MCS gift certificate to give away!

I am giving away a My Craft Spot gift certificate!


Just leave a comment for a chance to win!

**Prize winners for the entire week and for the blog hop will be announced on Monday**

Blogs on the Hop:

                      Kimberly - you are here


Enjoy the hop!

 Click on the name of each stamp set to see all of the awesome projects from the Stamp Release Party Week!

Halloween Potions stamp set
Fall Leaves stamp set
Fall Banner Sentiments stamp set
Fall Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set
Batty For You stamp set

Throughout the week we also incorporated 4 new metal die sets into our projects.

Click HERE to go shopping!

Happy crafting!


55 comments:

  1. Wow! These stamp sets and dies look so fun. Super awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this NEVER happens...
    I was wondering why I couldn't sleep, It must of been this hop callingme.
    LOLOL
    I can't afford the whole set, but when those lotto numbers hit, look out, my shopping cart will be full..
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kimberly... I have thoroughly enjoyed all the designs this week. I absolutely LOVE all of the new stamps and dies!! They are fantastic!! All of your creations are just gorgeous!! Love love love that Sassy Witch! And the drip die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another AWESOME release!! Your projects are just AMAZING!!! Loving the week of great inspiration and fun new stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the wonderful vareity of your creations & the DT creations. Fall & Halloween is definitely in the air & I'm looking forward to the season & holiday.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love all the new Fall/Halloween goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Kimberly you have been busy creating! I love your cards so much and this release is just fabulous! ~hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, where do I begin! You have certainly been a busy girl! These projects are all amazing! The witch definitely has a little sass going on but do I ever love it! I love your little place cards and adorable Halloween cards. The drippy gooey border and the potion bottles are so fun...great job on the way you showcased the new stamps and dies! Love it all!
    Great week by everyone! What a fantastic release Kimberly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really? My jaw dropped! I LOVED your witch card and your next one, and the next one and again.... You are one amazing crafter!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great release and I like your creations. The sentiment on the first one is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly, your cards is just AMAZING!! Absolutely Fabulous!! It has been an AWESOME week of AMAZING projects!! I love all the fun sentiments but I have to say my favorite would be the Fancy Edges Halloween Metal Die Set...WOW!! Love this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card. I really like the black on green. I REALLY want that bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Kimberly, I Loving every one of your Cards and I'm Loving all of the Stamps and Dies. I can't choose which one is my favorite. I Love Halloween. This Release is Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one talented Design Team, and all the projects, dies and stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I am absolutely blown away with this release! Amazing and fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stamps and dies and great cards - love the sassy witch.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love the witchy card! Great Halloween and fall releases!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What can I say but WOW!!!! What awesome new stamps and dies! Your cards are absolutely wonderful! I think the witch card is sooo cute! The DT have done an outstanding job with all of their awesome creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the chalkboard sentiments and the super border dies. Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, Kimberly, all of your projects are amazing!! Wow!! I love them all!! The witch card is so fun!! I just love the sentiment!! The bottles looks so fabulous with the drippy goo along the top!! All of your cards just blow me away!! You are so creative and not just with making projects, but with stamps and dies, too!! I love every single thing from this release!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always enjoy your creative genious! These projects are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have really enjoyed the sneak peeks all week! Fall is my favorite time of year! Your card is too cute!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing new release! Fabulous samples too

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Halloween and Fall
    stamps and dies! Your creations
    are so fun and great sayings.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome projects! I just love the witch card, the description of your daughter reminds me so much of my daughter, it must be a teenager thing. Love the potion bottles with the touch of string at the top! The Thanksgiving card is just adorable and those glittery pumpkins are too cute! Amazing release, so many fun sentiments and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabuloaus projects and love the new products.
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was a great blog hop. The designs were so pretty and the ideas so plentiful. Thanks for having the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW what fabulous Fall inspiration! You've done a remarkable job with these new stamps & dies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your awesome release. You and the designers did an outstanding job. I love all of the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love how you did the pumpkins. All projects are cute and that card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Kimberly, you have outdone yourself today! All week long your projects have been amazing... and today you have four more fantastic cards! I LOVE the inspiration for the first sentiment and your sassy witch card! So fun. :o) I love the silhouette against the green, the border, and the orange backing for the sentiment! The row of bottles is marvelous and I just love how it's a frame die! Love the layered borders, too! Your Thanksgiving card is lovely and will so beautifully accent the special season. :o) The drippy border as a frame is marvelous and I love the dimensional pumpkins!

    It is such a joy and a blessing to be on your team, Kimberly! Congratulations on another exciting and inspiring release! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  32. What great new products for my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous stamp sets and dies! So many great new designs. Love all the stamps, and the dies are absolutely to-die-for! Love the fall and Halloween in particular, so these are all right up my alley! Off to hop and enjoy seeing the DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm in love with all the dies. Awesome release, love the chalkboard sentiments. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such fun cards...just love the sentiment your daughter came up with. I remember thinking earlier in the week how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Posted a link on my blog right sidebar for your blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  37. Kimberly, this is an AWESOME release for fall....love everything ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a fantastic release. It is a bunch of spooky fun and fall elegance all wrapped up.

    ReplyDelete
  39. LMAO - why yes actually I can drive a stick too - that is absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a wonderful release! Love the fall new sets and dies! Thanks for all you do and share Kimberly!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your creations especially the potion bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Super fun release i am lovin' these stamps and dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh Kimberly - what can I say girl!?! What a wonderful hop! Loved the whole weeks worth of previews. You have put together a wonderful DT. Loved everything that I saw. It was very inspirational! Thanks for hosting such a fun weeks worth of goodies!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are cute and spooky projects! Great new products!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thought I had commented that i placed a link to the blog hop on my blog right sidebar but did not see the comment here.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOW! So many wonderful new stamps and dies. I LOVE your Halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Had a wonderful time and your sweet AND SEXY witch are awesome.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow Kimberly what a great release! Fabulous stamps and dies! It's a terrific variety and you gals did such a wonderful job inspiring all week!
    Have a lovely evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love this new release and the boarder dies.

    ReplyDelete
  50. You've been busy!! Such wonderful creations, Kimberly! I love your witch with attitude (and how fun that this was created with your daughter in mind)! Your bottles of Halloween "goodness" are fabulous! So are your other cards!

    ReplyDelete
  51. My mother and I love all of these where can we buy these because the link doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips