Monday, September 15, 2014

Challenge #151 - Chalk Art!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge:  Chalk Art

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these beautiful projects from my wonderful design team!!:



Heather's jar is so pretty and her chalkboard tag is amazing! I love the tiny bells on her bow - absolutely beautiful!


MCS Supplies
StampsChristmas Friends and Neighbors
Natural Jute Twine

Saundra

Saundra's chalkboard effect looks awesome! I love how she inked everything and her potion bottle is super cute!  The sequin placement is great!

MCS Supplies
Sequins: Trick or Treat
Strings: Black Jute


 What a fun card! I love how Ally cut the ghosts from the background paper and her chalk look is fabulous!

MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Halloween Shapes
Sequins: Tuxedo
Twine: Black

The prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Just a reminder of the updated Challenge Rules (To qualify for the prize):
1. Make a project that matches the challenge.
2. Link back to My Craft Spot in your post.
3. One entry per person.
4. Project must be new for this challenge (no backlinking)
5. Limit of 5 entries in other challenges
6. You don't have to use MCS products on your project, but it is encouraged!

**Winners will be announced on the Wednesday after the challenge closes.  For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Link Below for a chance to win:



Visit My Craft Spot online store

Happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome job ladies! I love the fun chalk Art idea's!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips