Monday, September 22, 2014

Challenge #152 - Blast from the past!


Usually we ask you to make a new project for each challenge, but this time we are breaking the rules!  We want you to pick a favorite project you have created some time in the past using My Craft Spot products.  Then, be sure to make a new post on your blog explaining the challenge and then link it up.

This week's challenge:  Blast From The Past - Using My Craft Spot Products

It was so fun for me to be reminded of some of my favorite projects created by Karen, Gwen, and Kate!!  Enjoy (again!):


I remember this stunning card that Karen created! It is one of my favorites - so elegant!


MCS Products
Metal diesOrnate Labels


The inside of Karen's card is absolutely amazing!



Gwen's sweet chef is just darling! I love her hair and fun hat! The pattern papers Gwen picked are so pretty together! Just perfect with this sentiment!


MCS Products
StampsHappy Thanksgiving



This is such a beautiful card! I love the doily Kate added and her pretty bow! The embossing looks perfect! All so pretty with this sentiment!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: 4" Doily

This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twine and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2014/09/guest-designer-call.html

Visit My Craft Spot online store


8 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful are these creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge!! AMAZING projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge :) Awesome projects by everyone!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute projects and such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Kimberly I love all the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun challenge--thank you DT for sharing those fab projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing these beautiful creations again!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips