Friday, September 26, 2014

Customer Spotlight - Beth from Beth's Beauties!


Hello, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles, fluttering in to leave some customer love with another Customer Spotlight! You can never spread too many warm fuzzies, right? :o)

This time our spotlight shines upon an adorable gift box created by Beth of Beth's Beauties. Its fun design captured my attention and when I recognized the precious sentiment as Kimberly's, I knew we had our next feature. :o)

Beth created this darling sneaker gift box, which filled my sappy heart with joy.


Isn't it fabulous? She made it extra sweet by opting for a baby theme! Precious little baby is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags stamp set. Beth's paper is gorgeous and I adore her use of the beautiful twine! Plus, it's a gift box so she can tuck sweet treats or a little baby gift inside. :o)


Tiny baby socks would be so fun inside, too!

We love seeing Kimberly's lovely products in action! Thank you for inspiring us, Beth! :o) Have a blessed day, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS! What a fabulous surprise to see my box shown here :) This just made my day! I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! I saw it over at Beth's blog and it is perfect for your Customer Spotlight! Fabulous project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Beth! This is just a sweet box and I am so glad to see it spotlighted here as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Beth! Simply adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box is amazing! I love the design and colors! Congrats on the spotlight, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much to Sherrie, Melissa, Creative M, and Sukie for such encouraging words! They really put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips