Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Customer Spotlight by Karen!


Hello, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles with a fun new feature at My Craft Spot! We're spreading extra warm fuzzies via Customer Spotlights. :o) Every couple of weeks (or so), we will be spotlighting a customer creation that captures our attention somewhere in blogland for its use of My Craft Spot products. Sound fun?! :o)

Our first spotlight shines upon a lovely project made by Melissa of M. Miranda Creations. Not only is the design fantastic, but the sweetness inside tugged at my heartstrings. :o)

Melissa made this adorable little treat bag for her daughter, sticking it into her lunch bag for the first day of Kinder:


The precious interior, which made my heart sparkle so brightly:


Melissa tucked a special note inside for her daughter to get at school. :o) What caught my eye was her creativity in using the Big Sentiments 2 and Tiny Tags stamp sets to express her love. It looks exactly like a handwritten note. :o) Sealing it with a twine heart (so perfectly placed with the pencil) added an extra touch of love. Isn't it darling?

We love seeing Kimberly's fabulous products in action! Thank you for inspiring us, Melissa! :o) Have a blessed day, everyone!



8 comments:

  1. I love love all these projects! Melissa rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your cards are always beautiful but this is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun to do a Customer Spotlight! Melissa's project is adorable! Great job Melissa:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa's project looks fabulous! Love the design, she does amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to send a big thank and a big hug to Karen, to Kimberly, and to the rest of the DT here at My Craft Spot! Thank you so much for spotlighting my treat bag. It is wonderful to be honored in such a special way. All of you inspire me constantly with all of your incredible projects as well! And thank you to all who have left such sweet comments. I have some pretty awesome friends in the crafting world and I am continually grateful for your continuous encouragement!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Melissa M

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips