Monday, September 22, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Bear Hugs!


Happy Saturday, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles with a sweet little card to share with you!


Most of my projects are for charitable purposes and I can always count on Kimberly to have the perfect sentiments, regardless of the recipient's age or difficult circumstance. This one is for a very sick little girl who loves purple. I wanted to send her some teddy bear hugs. :o)


The precious sentiment is from Tiny Tags 3, which is cut out with the coordinating Tiny Tags metal dies. I love the bear(y) greetings on that set! :o) I tucked it beneath Buttercup crinkle ribbon, chosen to reflect ruffles of sunshiny love.

The scalloped bases for the teddy bear stamps are from the Tiny Doilies 2 metal die set. I used the new Fancy Edges- Halloween metal die set to add the stitched design to the top of the middle panel. The beautiful borders were made with the floral die in the Fancy Edges 2 set.


For more information on my card, flutter on over to my blog! Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot and have a blessed weekend! :o)


8 comments:

  1. So beautiful and such cute teddies too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl is going to love this purple teddy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and beautiful, Karen!! All of the detail you added to this make it amazing!! The sentiment is perfect with the adorable bears!! Absolutely gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is absolutely darling! look at those sweet teddy bears! The paper is gorgeous and love the scalloped border and beautiful butterfly! Absolutely beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen, Love the colors.
    This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Precious!! I just used the Bear hugs on a bear card I just posted..Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card, love those little bears! All of the details are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips