Thursday, September 11, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Cute Penguin Shape Card!


Hello My Craft Spot friends! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper with a fun little penguin card to share.


I started with an image from Miss Kate Cuttables to create my shape card and added some numbers to celebrate this birthday milestone.


I finished things off with a sweet little tag from the Jar Basics metal die set and stamped it with a sentiment from Tiny Tags 3.

This card was quick and easy to put together - and made extra special with some My Craft Spot products!

Jar Basics Metal Dies
Tiny Tags 3 Stamp Set

5 comments:

  1. Love penguins!! Your shaped card is ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling shaped card! Love that little penguin!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Kate!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips