Thursday, September 18, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Hot chocolate warms the heart!


Hello friends! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper. Today I am sharing a fun little gift idea. Here in Central Ontario (Canada), the temperatures are certainly getting cooler and leaves are beginning to turn their glorious array of colours. Hot chocolate season is on its way!!

I started my project with the K-Cup cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and then added a layered frame for my sentiment.


I chose to use the White Christmas stamp set for my treat box - both for the sentiment and for the snowflakes stamped with Versa Mark on my sentiment frame.


Once my box was assembled, I embellished it with some natural jute string and some little pearls.

Of course, I couldn't forget the hot chocolate itself for the inside, and tucked in a couple of cups of mint hot chocolate. Yum!

Thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot today. Have a wonderful day!!

Visit My Craft Spot online store

5 comments:

  1. This is such a warm gift idea! I really like your color and paper choices! I too am beginning to see the signs of fall and enjoying it!

    Hugs, Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift idea Kate! The papers are so pretty and love the sentiment..it is perfect!! Hot chocolate sounds so yummy! It has been real chilly the past few weeks here to :( Yesterday even dipped down to 45 degrees :( Yikes! Not ready for that yet!
    Sherrie K
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gift idea! I love the colors of your packaging. Adding a jute bow to the handle is so cute. K-cups are so popular--I'll definitely be making some of these fun holders for my friends.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips