Tuesday, September 16, 2014

DT Post by Saundra - Fabulous Birthday card!


Hi There! This is Saundra from Luv Scrapping Together.

Today I am sharing a super quick card that I made for my sister's birthday. I wanted to make her a card but I didn't have a lot of time to get it together.  That's what I love about using stamps and dies from My Craft Spot. They make it so easy to put something fabulous together!


To create this card you will need the following:

Pretty patterned paper - I used Echo Parks For the Record 2
My Craft Spot Washi Tape Dies
My Craft Spot Build A Birthday stamp set
My Craft Spot Natural Jute String
Button

You can visit my BLOG for more details on how I put this card together.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Saundra! The papers are so pretty and love the way you used the washi tape dies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips