Friday, September 19, 2014

Guest Designer - Sherrie - Drippy goo treat box!


Hi Everyone!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am super excited to be Guest Designing today here at My Craft Spot!

If you follow my blog, you know I am a HUGE fan of My Craft Spot! I have always loved how easy it is to create with her stamps and dies!

Today, I am sharing a fun Halloween treat box idea using some fun new products from

I found this fun 3D Ghost treat box at the Silhouette Store~Design #64969 and cut it on my Cameo. The pattern papers are from Bo Bunny and the solid colored papers are from my scrap bin.


The black panel was embossed with the skeleton scroll folder and adhered in place. I added a drippy gooey border and then added glossy accents for a fun look. 

The cute ghost was inked around the edges with black memento and then spritzed with perfect pearl mist by Ranger.


The face is stamped with PK-691 Make a Monster Face set. I colored the eyes in using copics and added glossy accents. I stamped "boo" using My Craft Spot's new Batty For You stamp set.  The little bats are from the new Halloween Shapes metal die set.
Cute ha?



I filled a cello bag with yummy Halloween candy. I tied on a bow using Trendy Twine's Halloween Grape Licorice and Orange Licorice twine along with a small tag.
The tag is My Craft Spot's Speech Bubbles metal die and I stamped the sentiments using again the new Batty For You stamp set.


Thanks so much for having me Kimberly!
Have a wonderful day! 

7 comments:

  1. What a great project...super cute little ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, your treat boxes are amazing! What spectacular uses of Kimberly's new goodies and I love how you stamped on the ghosts. And so much lovely texture to enjoy throughout, as always. :o) I'm so happy you're guest designing here today, my friend! Marvelous projects!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Halloween treat boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable, Sherrie!! I love how you used the drippy goo border!! The googly eyes on the bats are awesome!! Fun and fabulous projects!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable, love the fun new border die you used! Such fun and festive treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky cute & fun!! Congrats on your GDS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips