Thursday, September 11, 2014

Guest Designer Call!!


I am looking for a few guest designers!  Some for the entire month for upcoming stamp releases and some to be our guest designer for a day.

If you are selected to be a Guest Designer for the stamp release party:
You will receive the entire new stamp release! You will need to create at least one project for each of the stamp party days including the blog hop.  You will also get to create a project for 2 of the weekly challenges that month and 2 Design Team posts for a total of at least 10 projects.

If you are selected to be a Guest Designer for a day:
You will receive a $15.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!  You will need to create two projects using My Craft Spot products for your guest designer day.


***How to apply***

Email your submission to ktracy at nebo-tech dot com
(replace the 'at' with @ and 'dot' with  . )

Please include the following:
  • 3 projects (including one 3D item) that best show your style - can be older projects
  • Your name and your blog address - must have an active blog to be considered
  • List of current Design Teams you are on 
  • Let me know if you are able to cut SVG files

If you already own some of the fabulous products from My Craft Spot, I would love to see what you create with them!  If not, just use what you already have.

*Yes, you can apply if you have been a past guest designer or DT member.  :) 

You have until September 30th to apply.

All new guest designers will be contacted by email and announced on October 9th.

Good luck everyone!  I can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations! 



4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful opportunity and I sure would love to be a part of this. I will be sending my info to you soon.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i have to apply i love your stamps!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips