Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Halloween Tags


I like to take Halloween treats to a few of my friends during October.  These fun little tags will be perfect attached to treat bags!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesHalloween Shapes (ghost), Fancy Edges - Halloween (spider web border), Ornate Labels


Don't you just love that spider web border?!


For the chalk effect, I first used Versamark watermark ink to stamp the sentiment.  Then, I sprinkled a fine white embossing powder over the sentiment and heat embossed.  You can see that I didn't get all of the embossing powder off, which is a fun effect.  I used a white ink pad that is a little older (less juicy) to ink the edges and then got some white ink on my finger to rub around here and there.



Click HERE for our current challenge - Chalk Art!

Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Fun tags! The spider web border is awesome and love that sweet little ghost!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, your tags are beautiful! They will look fabulous atop some sweet and spooky treats. :o) I love the die border on the first one and the perfect chalkboard effect on the second! Beautifully done. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute Halloween treat tags. The spider web trim on your first tag looks awesome! I'm a big fan of the chalkboard look and your second tag turned out fantastic! Your friends are sure to love their *spooky treats*. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips