Monday, September 1, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Halloween Potions stamp set!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun Fall & Halloween projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 4 metal die sets).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!!

Also, Lisa will be joining us this week as our guest designer!  So excited for that!

Today's set is the Halloween Potions stamp set!

This stamp set is full of fun sayings plus a potion bottle with labels! 

Throughout the week we will also be showcasing the 4 new metal die sets!

Here are my projects:


I used the new Halloween Shapes metal die set to cut these fun shape cards!  They would be perfect alone or as a tag on some Halloween treats!  Using patterned paper makes these bottles really fun!  The bottle die is a frame so you can use the opening to center your cut on exactly where you want it on the patterned paper.


For the drippy border, I cut one potion bottle from green cardstock and a second one from black cardstock.  Then I cut the green bottle in half using the drippy goo metal die from the Fancy Edges: Halloween set.  I covered the black area with glossy accents to make it stand out.

If you scroll down, you will see that I used the bottom of the green potion bottle on the 'Swamp Fog' card and the top of the green bottle on the pond scum card.


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:   Halloween Potions
Metal DiesHalloween Shapes (potion bottles, spider, spider web, and tags), Fancy Edges:  Halloween (drippy goo)
Jute String:  purple, olive, black, antique gold


This is what the inside of my little shape cards look like:


I couldn't resist this fun treat dispenser cut from My Scrap Chick!



The sentiment is perfect for this little treat box!



I love that you can close the candy dispenser by hooking it under Frankie's nose.  :)



MCS Supplies:
Stamps:   Halloween Potions



All of today's projects use the Halloween Potions stamp set!

Throughout the week we will be using the new metal dies in our projects, so be watching for those too!  Robin has designed a  gorgeous Fall Border metal die with fun layers and a new Fancy Edges metal die set full of spider webs, drippy goo, bats and more.  There is also a cute wheelbarrow with pumpkins and apples and last, but not least, we have a new metal die set full of cute Halloween shapes, including two sizes of potion bottles that go perfectly with today's stamp set!

My awesome Design Team members have created some super projects, so sit back and enjoy!! 


Karen's treat box is soooooo cute!! I LOVE how she tied her tiny tag on the witch shoe! So fun!


The glitter and gloss look great!  Karen used crackle accents over the sentiments.

MCS Supplies
Jute string: Parrot Green, Purple


Love the shoe!!



Saundra's witch silhouette is so cute - love the sparkle! The white inking on her torn edges looks wonderful! Beautiful card!


MCS Supplies
Dies: Halloween Shapes (bat)


Lisa (Guest Designer)

Lisa's treat boxes are awesome! 


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges - Halloween (spider web and drippy goo),  Halloween Shapes (spider and ghost), Tiny Tags

This milk carton is super cute!  I love the blue drippy border Lisa added!


Check out the spiderweb edge on her coffin!  These fun borders are part of the new Halloween Fancy Edges metal die set!



Kate's sweet witch is adorable! I love how she added the bats! Awesome card!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Halloween Shapes (bats), Word Bubbles

Heather 
(Featuring the Fall Border Metal Die instead of Halloween Potions)

Heather's card is so pretty! I love how she made this beautiful border the center of her card! That faux stitched edge is actually part of the new Halloween Fancy Edges metal die set!


MCS Supplies


Wow! Gwen's Halloween card looks amazing! I love her spooky tree and the background is so pretty!

MCS Supplies
StampsHalloween Potions 
Metal DiesFancy Edges Halloween (bat border), Halloween Shapes (tombstones)


I love all of the fun Halloween patterns Ally used on her cute card!


MCS Supplies
StampsHalloween Potions
Metal DiesHalloween Shapes (web, spider) and Tiny Doilies

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Sequins - Perfectly Purple, Toadally Green, Creamsicle Orange


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Fall Leaves stamp set!!
 
Need more Halloween & Fall inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!



53 comments:

  1. Wow! stunning examples - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the shaped potion bottle cards as well as the shaped treat container. Like all the DT creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Totally amazing! Love what I am seeing so far! Awesome projects!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kimberly such fabulous inspiration from your team-- Frankenstein's box is so super cute and Karen's cauldron made me smile!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects ladies. Love each and everyone one. Looks forward to more.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to see the sneak peeks this week. I like the fall border die that Heather used today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberley have proudly displayed the party button on my blog My Crafting Channel on the side bar under Release Parties.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super ADORABLE projects Kimberly! Loving the new sentiments!!!!
    FAB job by everyone on their projects!!!
    Looking forward to seeing the rest of the week's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors of the sequins are so pretty. Just right for Halloween.
    The projects from the DT are awesome. It would be hard to pick a favorite. thanks for all of the great ideas for my future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun Halloween projects. Love the fall dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bottle-shaped cards are so creative and fabulous, Kimberly!! I love how you decorated them!! The Frankie treat box is so darn adorable!! All of the DT projects are fabulous!! Love, love this release!! Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS PROJECTS!!!
    All the realizations are amazing and the dies are stunning!!!
    I LOVE SO MUCH the treat dispenser!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have peeked my interest! Can't wait to see what else you have in store! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what an awesome peek :) love all the projects! You and the team did a fabulous job!!
    Looking forward to the week!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome projects featured today! Love all the fun Halloween and fall projects with the new dies and stamps! The potion bottle cards are a favorite! The DT gals and guest designers all did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is getting me excited
    for fall! Love that bottle die
    set and all the projects are
    so cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kimberly, your projects are spectacular! I love how you used the bottle die as your card base! Each one is amazing. I love that you made the die a frame for perfect positioning. :o) Your borders and tags are all perfect! And I love your treat dispenser! How fun is that?! He looks so authentic. :o) Wonderful way to kick off the party! :o) Great job to all my teamies, too!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. My gosh! these are all so wonderful! I just love Halloween! How fun!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Kimberly love all the projects!! Such great inspiration. Looking forward to seeing the projects this week.
    Hugs,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such cute projects - love the Witch's feet.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing projects, all of the sentiments and dies look fabulous! The design team did an awesome job on their creations (as always)! Kimberly, I just love those potion cards, they look fun and spooky at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! Such cute and adorable projects-several must have items in here for me to get!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, all the creations are awesome and love, love, love the new drippy goo die.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these are adorable Kimberly! Love the sentiments and the Frankie dispenser is awesome! GREAT inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely adorable Halloween creations!!! I just love the Frankenstein treat box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You know I would not miss this, Kimberly!!!
    Fabulous projects!! Your Frankenstein treat box Super cool and the bottle shaped cards are ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  27. Kimberly, your little potion bottle cards are so cute! I love the Frankenstein box, too! Love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Wow Kimberly! These new sets are just adorable. I think I am going to be blown away everyday this week. The sentiment about driving a stick - LOVE IT!! Great job! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all the projects.. I just got my die-cutting machine and need to get some Halloween dies...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my, Kimberly, I have been super excited about this release as I have been watching the count down sneak peeks. And today's projects are no disappointment. I can't wait to see everything on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my found your release party a day late all of the projects are fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great first day! I LOVE the shoes!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all this Halloween fun! I really appreciate that you have coordinating dies with your stamps. That is a big plus!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so in the mood for Halloween now!!!! Great stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am going to have a "REAL" problem because I have been through sneek peek day 1 & 2 and so far, I want everything I see! Is it worth buying them and getting murdered by my husband? Hum...maybe so!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Brilliant projects, they are all so fun and spooky! Love the "Actually I can drive a stick" sentiment...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! What fun projects! Puts me in a spooky Halloween mood! Love those potion bottles dripping ooze!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You had me at "pumpkin juice".

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh wow I love those potion bottles. How fun and could be used for other things besides halloween. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fun variety of cards and treat boxes. The new stamps and dies are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have the Stamp Release Party Button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  42. The potions stamp set is so cute...I love Halloween and all the projects are so cute....I seem to want it all...(I did all my commenting backwards from day 4 to day 1..lol)...but it all looks amazing..I will be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow! I love that there is a little something for everyone. Cutesy stuff, vintage looking stuff and classic creepy stuff! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your shaped cards and treat box! I don't usually make Halloween cards, but your projects are so inspiring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG these are Halloween decorations at their finest! Well done DT! I can't wait to put some of these ideas into play. WOW! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, I love all the treat boxes and fun cards! Halloween is such a fun holiday to make projects and these stamps would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  47. AMAZING treat boxes!!! You and your DT did an amazing job. This is a fun sentiment set, a must have in all crafter's collection! ;) Thanks for all you do and and share Kimberly! Looking forward to the entire release.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wonderful projects love the candy holder

    ReplyDelete
  49. The 'toe tag' and sparkly witch shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Posted a link on my blog sidebar for your blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips