Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Fall Banner Sentiments


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  The Banner Sentiments stamp sets and Ribbon Banners metal dies are a 'must have' in my craft stash, so I'm really excited about today's new set of Banner sentiments filled with Halloween and Fall fun!

Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 4 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
  
Today's set is Banner Sentiments - Fall

Here are my creations for today:


I really enjoyed creating this Halloween scene!  For the hillside, I hand cut a larger hill and a smaller hill, then distressed the edges and inked everything.  I used lots of fun Halloween shapes from the new metal die sets and dimensionals to make everything stand out.


The cute ghost, larger bat, and spider are all from the new Halloween Shapes metal die set and the pumpkin is from the Fall Wheelbarrow metal die set.

MCS Supplies
StampsBanner Sentiments - Fall
Metal DiesHalloween Shapes


The new Fall Banners stamp set is full of fun Halloween and Fall sentiments!


The haunted house and the sign post are both Silhouette files.



I guess I have a thing for Frankenstein treat bags/boxes this year!  This cute bag topper is from My Scrap Chick and I thought it went perfectly with this fun sentiment.

 

MCS Supplies
StampsBanner Sentiments - Fall
Metal DiesRibbon Banners - Straight


All of today's projects use the Banner Sentiments - Fall stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 


Saundra's candy corn cutie is adorable! I love the face she chose for this fun cut!


MCS Supplies


Kate's embossing looks fantastic!  I love the shiny drippy goo and spider web! What a fun scene in her spooky window too!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Halloween Shapes (cat, spider web), Fancy Edges - Halloween (drippy goo), Washi Tape



Heather's card is so pretty! I love her faux stitching!  The straight stitch lines are part of the new Fancy Edges - Halloween metal die set.


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesFall Border, Fancy Edges Halloween (stitch lines)
Sequins: Metallic

Lisa (Guest Designer)

I love how Lisa used the new Halloween shapes! So cute with those sentiments!




Lisa (Guest Designer)

Lisa's mummy looks awesome! I love the googly eyes! The distressed edges on her card are perfect for this!



What fun treat boxes! I love the big mouth openings so you can see what is inside!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Banner Sentiments - Fall
Metal DiesRibbon Banners - Straight

Gwen's haunted house is amazing! I love how she has the ghosts peeking out windows and doors! The bats on top are perfect!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Banner Sentiments - Fall 
Metal DiesHalloween Shapes (ghosts), Fancy Edges - Halloween (Bat border on roof)


Gwen's scarecrow is adorable! What a cutie!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Banner Sentiments - Fall
Metal DiesFall Wheelbarrow (Pumpkins)

Karen

What a beautiful treat bag! I love the way Karen added her sentiment across the window opening and her owls are so cute!


MCS Supplies


Ally

I love Ally's cute polka dot pumpkins and all of the fun patterns she used!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesFall Wheelbarrow (pumpkins), Fall Border (leaves)

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.   Leave a second comment telling me that you let everyone know about our Stamp Party on your blog, Facebook or Instagram. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Jute String: 10 yards each of these 4 colors




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Chalkboard Sentiments: Fall stamp set!
 
Need more Halloween & Fall inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!



53 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... This stamp release is SOOOO cute!!! I LOVE the halloween banners and that fence post with the signs!!! The DT ROCKED it - the owl bag - too darling. The coffee cups, the spook house... and that mummy looks real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great set of peeks, Kimberly! I love your card with the Halloween scene and your Frankenstein is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Kimberly! LOVE that scene you created!!! And your Frankie project is AWESOME!!
    AMAZING sneaks from the DT as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the Haunted House scene card with the sign post. Like the treat bag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new Banner Sentiments stamps add so much to your projects, I can hardly wait to see your remaining fall stamp releases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects. My faves are the ones with the fall/Thanksgiving theme as I do not celebrate Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really cute projects and I love the stamps so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberly, I love your Halloween card! The scene is awesome and I just love the new dies for the bat, ghost and spider! The sign is so fun with all the sentiments and arrows..so cute!
    Frankie treat bag..such an awesome idea. I am sure the little kiddo's would get a kick out of this one! Love it!
    Another OUTSTANDING day of inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your spooky Halloween haunted house scene card! All of the DT creations are awesome!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I wish you could see me! I am just having fits over the projects your Design Team has created today! Just wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom (Chriss)
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so fun and spooky! I love the little ghost and all the great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing projects - love the haunted houses, the I Want My Mummy card and all the Halloween critters.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love all of the sentiments/ sayings. You can really never have enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, "Frankly you're sweet" - love it!
    And that haunted house!!!! That's a "fun house" for all seasons!!! Great idea when someone is moving ... that could be their old home! LOL
    Thanks for sharing your awesome craftinesses!! :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! LOVE the banner set! Can't wait to order!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want my mummy!
    The projects are great. Love the bag with the cutout. The house box is darling.
    thanks to the DT for sharing such wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your card, Kimberly!! That sign is fabulous!! It's a perfect Halloween card!! And the Frankie treat bag is so darn cute!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have I said today how much I love, love, love this release??!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabulous day of spooky inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Kimberly, LOVE LOVE LOVE these sentiments!!! They are just so darn cute! Another great job!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kimberly....you created some darling stamps and dies and you and your team, made them even more Spooktacular ! Great job ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love each and everyone of the projects created by the DT!! Great job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are totally knocking my socks off! I love this release! More wickedly cool projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kimberly SPOOKY cute projects!! Fun Release!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have the Stamp Release Party button on my blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing creations from everyone!! I LOVE your Halloween scene.. It is gorgeous!!! I am REALLY enjoying these sneak peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have passed it on to facebook.. Hoping to get more traffic!! Everyone needs to see the fantastic new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your new Halloween items-great sentiments and dies! Your Design Team rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very fun halloween projects. I love seeing the fall projects ...the pumpkins are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Frankly, the projects are awesome!! Love frankie from ScrapChick and the card is fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous card with such fun details! Love the sign post! Off to check out the blogs to get a better look at the other projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous projects! Your DT is doing an amazing job showcasing the new stamps and dies! Love all of the creations! Your card is stunning, I love the little scene you created all of those signs look awesome! The Frankenstein treat box is adorable too with the perfect sentiment! Awesome release so far!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your haunted house card is so very sweet! And I love the signpost with all the new stamps. And of course the DT did a fantastic job with all their fun cards and projects. I can't wait to see the full reveal later this week. I know I will have to have a few new things this month!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful Halloween projects! Can wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So many talented designers here...wow...again, I loved all the projects...makes me want to start getting my Halloween out, and I love all the sentiments...so cute and perfect!! I am bummed I will miss out on the last day as I will be gone....but I will take a peek when I get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The sentiments are great! I love the word play ones.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous sentiments in the Halloween banners! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. I only heard about your fabulous blog/store today and couldn't wait to express my joy! The inspiration from the team is amazing and I'm in dire need of some fabulous sentiments and I have finally found them! What fun this will be! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are fabulous sentiments, and the inspiration!! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  41. You and your DT did an fantastic job showcasing this new set! Thanks for all you do and and share Kimberly! Looking forward to the entire release!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great Projects! Love the stamp set!

    Veronica G

    ReplyDelete
  43. Kimberly, your projects are spook-tacular! (I couldn't resist!) Your Halloween scene is a work of brilliance. :o) I love how you used so many of the stamps and dies.. the scene couldn't be more perfect! And your Frankenstein topper is amazing! He's perfect for the punny sentiment. :o) Wonderfully done!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  44. Loving all the Halloween inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Posted a link on my blog right sidebar for your blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  46. The little owl treat box really caught my eye! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips