Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Chalkboard Sentiments - Fall


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 4 metal dies). Then on Saturday, join us for a blog hop!

Today's set is the Fall Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here are my creations:



I really love the style of this stamp set!  I actually cut my stamp apart . . . gasp! . . . so it would be easier to ink it with this many colors. 

MCS Supplies
StampsChalkboard Sentiments - Fall
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges - Halloween, Halloween Shapes
Crinkle RibbonToadally Green
Black Jute String



This little card would be perfect tied to a bag of Halloween Treats!


MCS Supplies
StampsChalkboard Sentiments - Fall
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges - Halloween, Halloween Shapes, Ornate Labels
Black Jute String 




All of today's projects use the Fall Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 


The background on Heather's card is gorgeous!   I love how she colored some of the letters in her sentiment white! So fun!


MCS Supplies
Natural Jute String

Lisa (Guest Designer)

Lisa's card is spooky awesome!  I love how she used the new "Happy Halloween" die cut down the size of her card!


I love the chalkboard look and her frame is so pretty!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges - HalloweenHalloween Shapes (bat, tombstone)


Karen

Karen's pumpkin is so pretty! I love all of the fun layers and how she placed the sentiment! Beautiful!


MCS Supplies
Metal diesFlowers- Daisy
Crinkle RibbonCandied Orange



 Ooooh! I love Gwen's purple drippy goo! Very fun card!


MCS Supplies

*All of the new stamps and metal die sets will be available to purchase on Saturday*


Saundra's ghost is sooooo cute! I love how he is peeking from behind the sentiment! What fun treat packaging!!


MCS Supplies



I always love the way Kate embeds her borders in the side of the card like this! It's so pretty and such a stunning effect!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Fall Border


Kate's Trick or Treat card is so spooky - perfect for Halloween! I love the black silhouette against the light orange background!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Chalkboard Sentiments - Fall
Metal Dies: Halloween Shapes


Ally's treat boxes are so fun!


Don't you just love that glittery purple bat?!

MCS Supplies


I love the chalk look on the inside!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment telling me that you let everyone know about the Stamp party on your blog, Facebook, instagram, etc. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

$10 Gift Certificate to My Craft Spot



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Batty For You stamp set!
 
Need more Halloween & Fall inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!

53 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I LOVE these!!! Fantastic sentiments!! Wow!!! Wonderful creations! Love love love your little box/bag .. That sentiment in all the different colors is fantastic!!! LOVE IT!!! And I love your little Trick or Treat card too! Fantastic!!! Off to go look at everything else now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such cute Halloween projects and the stamps are awesome. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what an amazing group of creativeness, I love each and everyone of them...lots of inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome day of sneaks from you and the DT! LOVE everyone's use of the chalkboard sentiments!
    Such a GREAT display of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, one of the benefits of insomnia - I get to be the first one to see today's AWESOME chalkboard sentiments!!!! Good for you for cutting your stamp, the result is phenomenal! Love, love, love today's release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your projects. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spook-taculuar creations. Wonderful treat container & card. Like all the DT creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great release! I love all of the cards and boxes but my favorite is Heathers watercolor card. The sentiment really pops. I can't wait to see everything on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the projects are wonderful & fun. What great creativity & detail. Thanks for the awesome giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love your tag, Kimberly!! The multi-colored stamping looks amazing!! I was going to ask how you stamped in different colors!! I may have to (gasp) cut mine apart, too!! And your card is awesome!! The spiderweb looks so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome project Kimberly! The papers are so fun and love the spider web border along the bottom! The sentiment is so FUN and I love all the different colors you stamped it in:) Such a great idea! Your little card is darling to! Wow, everyone did an AMAZING job and the projects ALL rock!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun creations! Really get me in the mood for Halloween and fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow … every day I continue to be wowed!!
    Jute string is a great fall accent! Thanks for the idea! :)
    LOVE the fall border - looks awesome on the side of that card! Another great idea! LOL
    I was wondering if it was possible to cut apart Fall Chalkboard Sentiments Stamp ... but you've beat me to it! Thanks for letting us know!
    Cheers all - thanks for sharing all the amazing ideas!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love chalkboard type sentiments--my fave is the one about pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Saundra's ghost (not often I see someone with my niece's name - it's unusual). Lisa's is so spooky and Karen's is so pretty.
    All of the projects are great - those just caught my eye
    thanks for sharing such wonderful cards and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pretty much love everything!! Great projects from the DT and I love the subway stamps, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have blog button on sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not a big Halloween fan but these cards are beautiful! I love the chalk board effect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the chalkboard sentiments-I'm such a fan of them! The dies are fabulous too-great DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These Halloween projects are all so amazing and cute. LOVE the tags.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous set! I think this is my favorite so far for the week. Lovin those sentiments all stacked up. Oh and hi Heather. Here you are again! Haha....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE how you stamped your tag in different Fall colors! What a beautiful creation! Your card is adorable too. All of the DT are doing an awesome job on their projects!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. EEEEEK!! What fun projects!! I am so looking forward to making some Fall and Halloween creations! You have all inspired me in so many ways. This is a fabulous release!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these chalkboard sentiments...so fun to see on the various projects.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Halloween projects! Having fun looking at the blogs to see more of their details! Looks like a great release with so many fun new stamps and dies... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, love all the intricate details of the sentiments. Your tag and treat bag are awesome, with great bright colors.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. The chalkboard sentiment is just so FUN!! Awesome treat box!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have the Stamp Release Party button on my blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great sneak peeks! Love all the variations from the designers - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome Halloween projects! Love the big sentiment, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the Chalkboard Sentiments.....so cute as are all the projects !

    ReplyDelete
  32. FABULOUS! My head is swimming with so many amazing ideas from the team! I do not have any 'chalkboard stuff' in my stash ... but I will shortly!! LOL! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, another fantastic set of stamps!!! All the projects look incredible!!! Kimberly, with this release, you have hit it out of the ballpark. I can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loving all the releases!
    Such fun creations.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the new stamps and the design team did a great job showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are some of the best autumn/Halloween sentiments I've seen!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The chalkboard sentiments are my most favorite so far this week! Your design team has created some amazing projects with today's stamps! Love all of the different ways everyone used the sentiments! Also, your projects are awesome! The way you cut your sentiment apart to ink it with different colors looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Again Kimberly! You have hit a home run!! Totally love all these sayings! Just way too cute!!! Love them all!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  39. This stamp set is absolutely awesome. Love all the design team projects.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Liked and shared
    on FB.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh what a bunch of
    fun projects! Loving
    them all.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pinned at this address:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/52846995602771097/
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOVE this chalckboard sentiments!!! You and your DT did an amazing job again Thanks for all you do and and share Kimberly! Looking forward to the entire release.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Adorable projects! Love the stamp set!

    Veronica G

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kimberly, once again your projects are fantastic! I am still in love with your spectacular inking on the big sentiment... it is a work of beauty! I bet your heart was racing when you snipped it apart! I love the border of the project, too. Your little card is adorable! I love the ornate base and your sweet use of the border die. I always love seeing your work, Kimberly!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  46. The samples are Halloween heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Posted a link on my blog right sidebar for your blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm loving all these wonderful fall projects!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I was wondering what pattern or die cut you use to make the box you have shown first on your blog post. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This file is from the Silhouette store. It is called a box tie top hex:

      http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=50804

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips