Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sneak Peek Day#2 - Fall Leaves stamp set


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!  Today's projects from the design team are going to get you in the mood for Fall!  They are all so beautiful!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

Today's set is the Fall Leaves stamp set
 
Here's my project:

Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year!  I love the cool air and the beautiful Fall leaves, hay rides, pumpkin carving . . . everything about Fall!


I love the Fall Border metal die set (designed by Robin)!!  I cut the base in green and then added the layers of leaves and acorns with dimensionals.


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Metal Dies: Fall Border, Wheelbarrow


  The Wheelbarrow set comes with this cute wheelbarrow, apples and a pumpkin with two jack-o-lantern faces that you can add.  Great set!


All of today's projects use the Fall Leaves stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulous Design Team!! 

Gwen

Gwen's Fall card is beautiful! I love the banner and flowers with that sentiment and the inking on her pumpkins looks amazing! So pretty!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Metal DiesFall Wheelbarrow




I love the two layers of vellum Heather used! It's so pretty over her floral paper!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves 
SequinsChocolate Sundae

Lisa (Guest Designer)

Lisa's fall border is so pretty - love the distressing! Her wheelbarrow looks great with the brads and I love how she placed her sentiment!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Metal Dies: Fall Border, Wheelbarrow


Don't you just love Lisa's wheelbarrow full of pumpkins?!!


This is such a beautiful Fall leaf and acorn border!


Kate

Kate's card is gorgeous! I love her beautiful sky background and the embossing! Her colors look so pretty together!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Metal Dies: Wheelbarrow, Fancy Edges, Scrapping Life Cards
Red Jute


Saundra's mug is soooo pretty! I love the fun shape and her tag looks super with the different ink colors!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Strings: Paper Cord

Karen

I love all of the wonderful details on Karen's pretty card! 



How fun that the leaf border pulls out with a card attached!



MCS Supplies
Stamp sets: Fall LeavesBuild A Birthday (insert border)
Metal dies: Fall BorderFancy Edges 2
Crinkle ribbon: Harvest Wine



Ally

Ally's card is beautiful!  I love her Fall flowers and cute burlap bow! 


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Metal Dies: Flowers- Daisy and Bow-Small

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment telling me that you let everyone know about our Stamp Party on your blog, Facebook or Instagram. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

$10 Gift Certificate to My Craft Spot



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Banner Sentiments: Fall stamp set!
 
Need more Halloween & Fall inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Happy crafting!


60 comments:

  1. Fabulous variety for Autumn - I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dies are fantastic! The subway art style sentiment is also a great item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!!! LOVE all the new dies!! they are really great! And I love the sentiments too! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, your card is so pretty! I love the burlap background! Everyone did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. proudly displayed the party button on my blog My Crafting Channel on the side bar under Release Parties.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, am loving the wheel barrel and leave border design. You did an awesome job with all the great textures.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fall border.. is it a set or one cut?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is my favorite time of year. Great examples using these wonderful stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! All fall projects are so much pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These projects are beautiful. I love all the fall colors! The leave and acorn border us just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Kimberly!! The wheelbarrow looks so beautiful!! I love the burlap - it adds such amazing texture!! The Fall Leaves border is fabulous!! And the sentiment is one of my favorites!! All of the DT projects are so awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, these are ALL seriously amazing! This time of year is one of my favorites and I have to say you ALL rocked these projects!
    Kimberly, I love the fun wheelbarrow and the leaves are gorgeous-thee sentiment is darling! Ofta, awesome inspiration!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow all of the projects are wonderful what talent thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful set. Adding it to my growing wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love this new release, boy do I want all those new dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE those new dies and stamps! The DT did a fantastic job with their projects!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all those pumpkins. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
    Great new stamps and dies.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fun release party! I too love the smell of Autum!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to have that wheelbarrow. It is so detailed and so realistic.
    It will be useful all year long - carrying all kinds of things.
    All of the projects were great. Good to get new products and ideas for the fall season.
    thanks for sharing such wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my golly goodness....just adore Fall and these projects are so inspiring and fabulous! Each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet cards...love the variety of leaves in the die cut set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that wheelbarrow and the border die.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your DT ROCKS!!! Awesome projects and a fabulous new stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! When I saw Lisa's (Indy Mermaid) project I had to come take a look! I really, really want this stamp set! Hope I win!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am knocked out by all the fabulous DT projects!! Really cute new products. Like that wheelbarrow and doily die.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kimberly, your card is gorgeous! It so beautifully shows why so many adore Autumn. The wheelbarrow set is fantastic and I love how you've used it... including bits of the Fall Border tucked in! Stunning. I can't get enough of this sentiment. It's a beauty. :o) Lovely project!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the projects your DT has created! Another great stamp set!!
    hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww wow so beautiful are your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I gladly place your button about your Stamp Party on my blog and facebook pages. Can't wait to see the rest!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    http://amazingcraftswithjess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Like the wheelbarrow. Like the burlap.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful fall projects!
    I do love that wheel barrel
    and pumpkins, flowers
    set! Lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yay, I love fall!! Great sentiment stamps and love the DT projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. All of the stamps and dies are beautiful! I LOVE the wheelbarrow! All of the DT creations are wonderful!
    I have your button on my blog.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful creations! LOVE the wheelbarrow die! The fall leaf border die is gorgeous an the sentiments are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fall is my favorite season too, so the pumpkins and wheelbarrow dies are just perfect! And I love the beautiful Fall Leaves Border too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the new stamps and dies! The wheelbarrow is just adorable and the border looks amazing! The sentiment word art is my favorite! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW! the wheelbarrow is SO cute and the leaves... who doesn't love fall leaves!?!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Another gorgeous card Kimberly! Love the new sentiments and fun dies!
    AWESOME job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really sweet new releases. Loving the new sentiments and great dies.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are just stunningly beautiful! Your DT is just amazing!! So much inspiration!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  41. The DT did an amazing projects with the new releases. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my goodness, I Love this release Kimberly! More fabulous work from all! I just love the homespun feel to this.

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW!! You card is really Beautiful!!!
    Adore the new sentiments & Dies!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have the Stamp Release Party Button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love that wheelbarrow and the use of the burlap is genius!! Awesome projects from the DT once again...wow...it has been inspiring coming here!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fall leaves are a classic image that every stamper should have this set is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome job by the DT! Thanks for the inspirations, those fall leaves are lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome Fall inspiration from the team! I can think of so many things to do with these leaves!! Great job DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. All these yummy pumpkins make me yearn for pumpkin pie! Nice projects and fun, new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fabulous inspiration! Fabulous set of sentiments! Thanks for all you do and and share Kimberly! Looking forward to the entire release.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the leaves, awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  52. Super samples. Love the Fall Border.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Posted a link on my blog right sidebar for your blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh my, all of the projects are wonderful! So much creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips