Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Winners from Challenge #151 - Chalk Art!


Your 'chalky' projects were all amazing!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #3 - Michelle N

You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:


Lisa

Lisa used the Clock Time stamp set on her fun tag.



KatieO

The fun sentiment is part hand written and the 'dog-gone' stamp is from the Cute Critters stamp set.



Sherrie

Sherrie's pretty sentiment is from the Spooky Treats stamp set.



Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Visit My Craft Spot online store.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Yippy...thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips