Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blog Hop Time!


Today is the last day of our party week and the 
Blog Hop!!

The big day is finally here!! You can purchase all of the fun New stamp sets and SVG cut files today!

Click HERE to go shopping right away!  I have also added a link to each individual set - just click on the title above the picture.

This has been such a fun week and I am so excited to show you all of the New stamp sets and SVG cut files today!  Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments this week.  :)

Here are my creations for today:

My daughter, Natasha, designed this cute Santa Ornament cut file!


 The buckle comes in 2 sizes (I picked the larger one).  The HoHoHo tag is from the Jar Basics metal die set and I used Versamark watermark ink and white embossing powder for the sentiment.


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesJar Basics (tag)
SVG FilesSanta Ornament

To make this shape card, I cut the solid shape a second time from white cardstock and then made a score line an inch from the top and added glue above the score line only.


I really love the chalkboard style and made 4 sets of frame svg files that coordinate with the Chalkboard stamp sets.  Each file contains multiple sizes of similar frames.


MCS Supplies
StampsChristmas Chalkboard
SVG FilesFancy Chalkboard Frames


MCS Supplies
StampsMerry & Bright
SVG FilesPresent Box


I love adding a different color of ink to make certain parts of my sentiment really stand out.  The sentiments on the new Merry & Bright stamp set are so fun!  This cute little elf is from the Silhouette store.


MCS Supplies
StampsMerry & Bright
Bakers TwineRed Twist


And now, what you have been waiting (patiently) for . . .

 Here are all of the New stamp sets and SVG files!

Naughty or Nice stamp set


 Click HERE to purchase the Naughty or Nice stamp set

O Holy Night stamp set


 Click HERE to purchase the O Holy Night stamp set

Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set


Click HERE to purchase the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set

Christmas Chalkboard stamp set


Click HERE to purchase the Christmas Chalkboard stamp set

Merry & Bright stamp set


Click HERE to purchase the Merry & Bright stamp set

Gotta have them all?!   Save 10% when you order the bundle!

Christmas 2014 Stamp Bundle


Click HERE to purchase Christmas 2014 Stamp Bundle

SVG cut files

Present Box svg cut file
Click HERE to purchase the Present Box svg cut file
 
Santa Ornament svg cut file

Click HERE to purchase the Santa Ornament svg cut file

NOEL svg cut file

Click HERE to purchase the NOEL svg cut file

Curvy Box svg cut file

Click HERE to purchase the Curvy Box svg cut file

Elf Stocking svg cut file

Click HERE to purchase the Elf Stocking svg cut file

Chalkboard Frames svg files



Click HERE to purchase the Chalkboard Frames svg cut files

Shaker Ornaments svg cut files




Click HERE to purchase the Shaker Ornaments svg cut files

Blog Hop Time!
 
Now go see all of the awesome projects my Design Team members have created!  Remember to leave a comment at each stop on the hop.  Each one has an MCS gift certificate to give away!

I am giving away a My Craft Spot gift certificate


Just leave a comment for a chance to win!

**Prize winners for the entire week and for the blog hop will be announced on Monday**

Blogs on the Hop:

                      Kimberly - you are here
Gwen 
Lisa 
Saundra
Heather
Beth
Ally 
Kate
Deb
  Karen 

Enjoy the hop!

 Click on the name of each stamp set to see all of the awesome projects from the Stamp Release Party Week!

Monday -   Naughty or Nice stamp set
Tuesday -   O Holy Night stamp set
Wednesday  - Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set
ThursdayChristmas Chalkboard stamp set
Friday - Merry & Bright stamp set

Throughout the week we also incorporated the New SVG files into our projects.

Click HERE to go shopping!

Happy crafting!


44 comments:

  1. WOWZER! You made sooo many CUTE Projects Kimberly! I love the present.... and the ornament shaker svg files.... super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful festive Christmas creations. Now I have to decide which stamp set to get w/ my $10 gift certif for my Guest Designer Oct 30. Maybe I'll win more.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter did a great job with the Santa ornament. Love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stamps and SVG files! They are ALL so amazing. I really like the tiny tags too! Just in time for the holiday card making season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects and awesome stamp sets! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful release of stamp sets! Each one is perfect for Christmas projects that it makes it so hard to pick just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful week of beautiful designs by all...love all the new stamps and the SVG files (I have a Cricut Explore) ...you have the best DT ever....who wouldn't want to be a part of this team...wowzers, they are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly, your ornament card is so fun and the tag is adorable! I am SO excited about the svg files that you and your daughter are doing! Wahoo!
    The chalkboard style frames are amazing and going to be so fun with the chalkboard sentiments! You all did such an amazing week of inspiring us and showcasing your incredible release! I hope you have a great response and that the svg files go well...I love it all!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hop. Karen's was the perfect end to a great hop.
    I loved the Santa suit card. Natasha did good!
    thanks for having the hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! fun hop great DT inspiration. I'm off to hop!!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful release, love the SVG frames, those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed all the great projects. Really fun hop! I loved your daughter's design of the Santa ornament. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute Christmas svg files and the stamps are amazing. Such cute projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've truly outdone yourself...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it all!!! :) The cut files are awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This has been one of my favorite Release! The ornament tag is Super cute, Both cards are Adorable. I ADORE the present box!
    Also I must say that this has been an AMAZING week of Wonderful projects!! Congrats Kimberly and to the fabulous DT ladies.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kimberly, I am SO excited for everyone today! I love this release with all of my heart and I know it will inspire countless winter and Christmas creations from your customers. :o) All of your projects today (and this week!) are fabulous! The Santa ornament is amazing and I love the sentiment tucked within the belt and the sweet little one on top. The chalkboard card is so beautiful with the ice skate image! A flourish of wintry fun. :o) I will never tire of the beautiful box files and your newest one is beautiful! I love the stripes and the green sentiment.. and the sweet red center for the bow! Lastly, your sweet elf card is precious! I love the paper choices and her sweet PK face. What a darling choice for this marvelous sentiment. Marvelous projects, Kimberly! I am so happy to be a part of your team! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kimberly, your projects are fantastic! I love all the stamps and SVG files! This is such a fabulous release! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for a chance to win. Would love to learn more about avg files.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME projects Kimberly! LOVE all the new sentiments and GREAT SVG files!
    Congrats on another GREAT release!!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome projects, wonderful SVG files and stamps, the shaker ornament SVG cut files are on my, "I need" list along with all of the fabulous sentiments.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved each and everyone of your projects this week and I have enjoyed myself so much with you and the DT. Thank you so much for letting me guest with you all this week!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your new release, awesome SVG files! Your creations are just wonderful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have enjoyed the projects all week. My favorite sets are O Holy Night and Christmas Chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  25. And again the DT has spoiled us with more beautiful work! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really love your new release of stamps and the SVG files. They are great. I love how you use different colored inks for the sentiments, I'm definately going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All the new stamps are awesome and your DT did an incredible job to show them off. Thanks for all the fun this week.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kimberly, this is such a wonderful release! There is such s mix of warmth and fun with these sentiments! And I'm so happy to see that you have started making SVGs! Your creations today and all week have been fabulous! And your team is so full of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Christmas is in the air! Wonderful new stamps and SVGs. I'm always on the lookout for new sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome release! I really love that Santa ornament!!! And the shaker ornaments too! Fabulous stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such wonderful projects, I love that your daughter is working with you to design SVG's. I think I'm going to have to break down and get a machine that cuts SVG's. I just love all of your projects, the ornament tag is adorable! Love the sweet little elf girl, the chalkboard card and your treat boxes. They are all just wonderful, congrats on another amazing release!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your daughter is very talented. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this release. Just in time for all the Christmas projects that I need to get started on :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a fabulous release!!! Love Love Love this release!!! Your projects are wonderful! the entire team did an awesome job all week long! I am going shopping now and keeping my fingers crossed that I win a little something too :) Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely wonderful projects. Love the Santa Christmas bulb. Your daughter did a wonderful job.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great projects and just in time to jump start my holiday treat/card making.

    ReplyDelete
  37. How have I missed your site before this? Love your work. I will be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So many great new Christmas additions! How to choose?!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! What an amazing release Kimberly. The stamp sets look beautiful. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very amazing projects, I love them all. i will download some of the free files to use in some of my next projects.

    ReplyDelete
  41. OMG! Simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips