Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Beautiful Fall wreath!


Happy October, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles with an Autumn-inspired card to share with you. :o)

Fall foliage is one of the blessings of the season and I thought it would be fun to create a harvest wreath card with Kimberly's fabulous metal dies. :o)


The beautiful leaves are from the Fall Border metal die set, one of my favorites of the recent release. I only glued down the bottom of the leaves so the rest could curl up a bit. The precious acorns are also from the Fall Border set, to which I added a touch of golden sparkle.


Sporadically tucked around the wreath are apples from the Fall Wheelbarrow set, which I covered in Glamour Dust. Sugared fruit is so pretty in wreaths. :o) The sweet sentiment is from Banner Sentiments- Fall, which I cut out with the Ribbon Banners- Wavy metal dies. I finished off my wreath with a flowing bow of Candied Orange crinkle ribbon.

For more information about my card, flutter on over to my blog. :o) Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Karen! Love the beautiful fall colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee-utiful Autumn wreath. I may give this a try.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is Amazing & Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning, Karen!! The leaves look amazing!! How creative to make them into a wreath!! It is so gorgeous!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Fall wreath!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips