Thursday, October 2, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Elegant Christmas Card & Tag set


Hello, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles with a card and tag set to share with you! Christmas is my favorite everything and I couldn't wait a moment longer to indulge in festive elegance. :o)


This started with Kimberly's gorgeous Christmas sentiment from the Joy to the World stamp set.


It's such a beautiful greeting. The snowflake flourish above it is from Ornate Labels- Christmas. I framed it in 'snowy' flowers and sparkly jingly bells.


The coordinating gift tag was made using several of Kimberly's goodies! I truly love the Clock Time stamp set, so I used it for my focal point to declare it officially Christmas Day. My clock is atop a Tiny Doilies 2 base, which reminds me of a snowflake. :o)


Merry Christmas is from Joy to the World and the sweet holly corners are from Ornate Labels- Christmas. They are colored with Copics and sprinkled with Glamour Dust. (Glamour Dust also covers every snowflake because I cannot stop using it.) I made the large layered snowflake on top of the tag with two dies from the Flowers- Daisy set, which rests atop Petal Pink and Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon.

For more details about my Christmas set, jingle on over to my blog. :o) Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot and have a blessed day!




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful set and definitely elegant. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have words to describe how gorgeous this card and tag are, Karen!! Every detail is perfect!! You showcased Kimberly's fabulous stamps and dies perfectly!! Truly spectacular!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are stunning! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant in white with all the embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely gorgeous!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com)October 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM

    There is one word to describe the card and tag. GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card and tag, I love all of the intricate details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I am seriously speechless...Stunning, Elegant & so BEAUTIFUL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips