Friday, October 3, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Cute Thank you card set


Hello friends! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper. I'm here to share a set of cards that I created using some of the wonderful products from My Craft Spot. (If interested, I have more information on my blog about how I assembled my cards.)


I created my cards using metal dies from the following sets: Scrapping Life Cards and Flowers - Daisy.


The sweet little sentiment is from the recently released Fall Leaves stamp set.

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card set Kate! The design is adorable and the colors are fabulous! I don't use craft color paper enough..need to keep that in mind more often! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card set!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips