Thursday, October 30, 2014

Guest Designer - Melissa!


This BEE is happy to bee a Guest Designer for My Craft Spot.

I have made 2 Halloween creations. First is a pumpkin w/ spider theme decoration. Second is an altered glass bottle.




MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges Halloween (spider web border), Halloween Shapes (spider, spider web) 
Stamps:   Batty For You
   Jute Twine: Parrot Green  


I used the My Craft Spot edging die to make the grooves in the pumpkin for a wonderful 3D look.  I tied Parrot Green jute sting to the pumpkin stem and added wiggle eyes to the spider.


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Halloween Shapes (bottles, bottle label, Fall Wheelbarrow (pumpkins)
  Jute twine: Parrot Green 

I altered a glass wine bottle for this next Halloween project.
To make the stripes on the bottle, I used double-sided adhesive red tape, applied it to the glass wine bottle & sprinkled Recollections Pumpkin glitter on the sticky part of the red tape.


For more details and a complete supply list, visit my blog!

8 comments:

  1. This BEE is happy to bee selected as a Guest designer for My Craft Spot. Like the My Craft Spot stamps & dies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects Melissa! The pumpkin is fabulous! I love the wed border and cute little spider:) The jar looks amazing! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute, Cool and fun projects! Congrats to you Melissa!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great projects, the pumpkin is adorable and the bottle is very creative.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa, your projects are fabulous! I love the pumpkin shape filled with so many of Kimberly's Halloween goodies... and your altered bottle is amazing! I love all of the glitter and the sweet pumpkin patch. :o) Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips